Rightway Fireworks 2018

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Is it wrong that I only want the Bellagio because of how impressive it looks (not taking into account it's effects) ha!

I might pick up those cheap rockets also:)

Looking forward to seeing what people manage to pick up. Hopefully they update the store stock levels on the website once they go on sale.

smurftech

Noble the 1st
Is it wrong that I only want the Bellagio because of how impressive it looks (not taking into account it's effects) ha!
Bellagio looks great in every way. I mean who wouldn't want a massive fountain like that lol. :)
It's a big one alright! Here's some perspective on the big boy! Anyone got one already to check total weight and NEC?

Attachments

I’m torn between Standard Gold box and the Black Cat Jupiter box.....don’t really want to get both. Going to pop there after work Monday if I finish on time and see what they look like in the flesh.

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Video of Jupiter has been posted over on the UKFR selection box thread :)

Looks decent enough, the mine cakes look pretty good. Though at standard price it looks a little overpriced.

I might pick up a Neptune instead to see how that compares.

smurftech

Noble the 1st
I’m torn between Standard Gold box and the Black Cat Jupiter box.....don’t really want to get both. Going to pop there after work Monday if I finish on time and see what they look like in the flesh.
Tough choice Standard Gold has 27 fireworks wheras Black Cat Jupiter has only 13. Some of the Standard items will be fairly small wheras all the Black Cat are medium size items (looking at the box contents)..
This comes downs to which one you can find at the best deal....I know I can get the Black Cat Jupiter near me for £40 so i'd choose that one just on deal value.