Rightway Fireworks 2018

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Rightway/ Bevans stores will be changing suppliers this year and will be stocking Standard/ Black Cat stock.

Bit dissapointing as in the past they have stocked Royal Party and then Benwell all at really good prices.

Will be interesting to see if their is anything worth picking up. I've never really heard of any stand out products from Standard unfortunatly though.

These garden centres, also known as Bevans, have always sold fireworks seasonally and I’ve always ended up getting some. Last couple of years they’ve stocked Benwell; however, I’ve just checked their website and they’ve uploaded a few Standard items so I guess they’re going back to Standard this year!

Their website usually shows high prices but in the shops themselves they’re heavily discounted.

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Yep it's standard this year, their is a thread further down :)

A shame really but I am sure il pick up a few bits if its cheap enough

I'm really hoping they are half price as usual. But it's not often you see Standard at half price so I'm a little worried. There are some steals at half price tho! That fountain looks great!
The last time they sold Standard I recall the prices being brilliant. I remember picking up a Firestorm box from my local one for £20. Wish they still did that box!

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
The last time they sold Standard I recall the prices being brilliant. I remember picking up a Firestorm box from my local one for £20. Wish they still did that box!
Fingers crossed as I will be picking up quite a few bits if that's the case. I only found out about rightway when they sold Royal Party and fantastic prices and ever since it's been great!

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
More been added there is now 4 pages of fireworks. Some old recognisable pieces and boxes such as enchanted fountain and the spellbound box!

Nothing stands out at all - at the moment. But at half price there's some real steals there, Jester rockets for a fiver for example, Enchanted for 3 quid, and a 30 shot fan cake for £11.50! shame there's none down here lol

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Nothing stands out at all - at the moment. But at half price there's some real steals there, Jester rockets for a fiver for example, Enchanted for 3 quid, and a 30 shot fan cake for £11.50! shame there's none down here lol
Yeah tbh Standard is one of my least favourite brands but the ones you mentioned plus the huge fountain will be getting picked up for sure plus a selection box if that's the case (half price) :)

Has anyone ever had any of the big Standard boxes that this place will be selling? (Bronze, Gold, Silver) They look tempting if they are going to be half price!

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Prices are now all half price!

Some fantastic deals. I'm thinking of picking up a Jupiter box as @Vladster posted and it looks decent:)

The fountain looks good for £12.49 as does the great value fan cake at £11.49!

smurftech

Noble the 1st
Some deals are better than others, for example the Hawk type rocket varieties at £19.99, these can be had cheaper....typically £15 is a good price for generic hawks.
Jester rockets are 1.3G and good value for a fiver, a pound per 1.3G small rocket is right on the money, that Bellagio fountain is massive (about a foot tall), good deal at £12.49, local seasonal near work opening Monday has it for £12 - I need one (at least one lol)