Resisting The Urge

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
I hate the wait up until bonfire night, when your desperate to "try out" some of your fireworks.

Having just picked up some indoor fireworks I had to try one, but the smell just put me in the mood to set off something. Ive managed to resist the urge to light one though so settled with a portfire (from the guy fawkes box), gave me that bonfire night smell, but with no need to "waste" one of my fireworks.

To get over this I usually pick up a cheap box from say ASDA and every now and then il light a small fountain.

So, can you resist the urge or do you find yourself with half your stash gone come bonfire night lol.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
we can normally resist the urge, but couldn't at the weekend, 190 fireworks was just too difficult to lay off. So we lit 5 small ones just to get the fix before bfn :)

Reactions: Vladster and Dan12

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
we just had to light a couple of the bits from a meteor shower pack at the weekend, the little volcanoes were total crap, as was the desert sunrise, but the other one we lit (forgot which one) was quite good

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
Im actually ok this year as usually itching to light them or afew early but so far so good I've been fine and will save them all for the 5th :)
its good if you can restrain, but its so hard.
We're going to london at the halloween weekend so that will take away the temptation for a couple days.
Best cure, be 170 odd miles away from your pyro :p