Remote Firing Controllers

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

desart107

Peasant
Dec 23, 2015
hi there
just a quick one ,Ive been looking to build my own remote firing controller and have looked at a few sites and came across one that had some good diagrams and ideas. Now the problem is that Ive now try to get back onto this site but it seems to not exists anymore. The site was pyrouniverse.com. do anyone know have they been shut down or is it just a temp problem and if they are gone do anyone have copies of there systems the had on there site as id like to try and build one next year

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Hi desart107

First off welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Don't think I have visited that site before, i have checked that link above and I'm getting a connection error.

I would suggest in asking in the general firework section about making a firing controller. But personally, I have never made one myself.

desart107

Peasant
Dec 23, 2015
Hi Gaz
thanks for the welcome and thanks for the advice i'll post this thread on the general firework section hopefully someone ot there might be able to help and ill keep checking out that link never know may be temp problem

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
I have merged posts desart and not a problem hopefully, someone has better experience in doing what you want :)
the website is showing error still

(Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.)

doing checks to see if the server is down or just the domain, and it is saying the entire server is not responsive.

Just thought to ask as that is an American website are you based overseas or the UK?