Recommend Fireworks Like These

rikky shah

Peasant the 1st
Hi
I want to start a new thread whereby users can ask what fireworks are similar to requests.

To kick things off, for example I am looking for a firework similar to
Firework Crazy - Cross by Lesli Fireworks
A rapid shooting fan cake without any breaks, just colour and crackles.

Please let me know if you know of anything similar.

Thank You

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
It's s shame it's straight firing the whole way way through tbh. Some fanned effects would set it off nicely.
Id have to have three of them, 2 angled left and right and 1 up the middle. Fire them all at once mwah.

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
The brothers linked kits are all compound now, I'm sure Klasek have some meaty looking ones coming over here, and there's some insane-looking product on the Weco online store :)
Brothers grand slam is under 3kg nec on the old version, can't find any spec on new one but not sure what they have that's bigger.

I know klasek have stuff but I bet you can't get your hands on it yet?

Not sure about weco tbh

Brothers grand slam is under 3kg nec on the old version, can't find any spec on new one but not sure what they have that's bigger.

I know klasek have stuff but I bet you can't get your hands on it yet?

Not sure about weco tbh
Tbh i wouldn't know about Klasek, i know it's coming over but i have no idea if it's already here, or when it's coming if it isn't.
Have a look at this Weco monster though, 3.959kg powder: https://www.wecoshop.co.uk/ShopUK//shop/complete-battery-power/834/cologne-1-pyro-concept?c=15

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Omg it weighs 38kg. Would hate to be the guy who has to unload a lorry load of them lol!
It's pretty cool but thought the finale lacked a final flourish. Would be great to see in the flesh though.

Omg it weighs 38kg. Would hate to be the guy who has to unload a lorry load of them lol!
It's pretty cool but thought the finale lacked a final flourish. Would be great to see in the flesh though.
Depends, i wouldn't mind unloading them into my own garage lol. I think it's definitely one you need to see in real life, but yes on it's own, it does lack a bit. Mind, i'd love to see that followed by Planet's WOW, or maybe 2 Brocade Wars. That would be a mental NYE display