Recommend Fireworks Like These

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

rikky shah

Peasant the 1st
Oct 21, 2016
London
Hi
I want to start a new thread whereby users can ask what fireworks are similar to requests.

To kick things off, for example I am looking for a firework similar to
Firework Crazy - Cross by Lesli Fireworks
A rapid shooting fan cake without any breaks, just colour and crackles.

Please let me know if you know of anything similar.

Thank You

Alexs21

Wizard the 3rd
Oct 25, 2014
I know what you mean mate, i was thinking exactly the same thing lol

Imagine that as your finale though...the neighbours would never look at you in the same way ever again :D
they don't just letting off my stash never mind that one! :D

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
It's s shame it's straight firing the whole way way through tbh. Some fanned effects would set it off nicely.
Id have to have three of them, 2 angled left and right and 1 up the middle. Fire them all at once mwah.

aquila

Noble
Oct 22, 2016
sunderland
What about this madness!
from Triplex.pl
Unfortunately no resellers in the uk..hmmm....
:wowOh wow that was awesome!!! I'll take three for my next display (dream on). Although I can't help but think UK regulations wouldn't allow something as cool as this.

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
4kg nec compound cakes are on the horizon so maybe able to offer similar effect and duration...

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Which ones? I must've missed them lol
The brothers linked kits are all compound now, I'm sure Klasek have some meaty looking ones coming over here, and there's some insane-looking product on the Weco online store :)

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
The brothers linked kits are all compound now, I'm sure Klasek have some meaty looking ones coming over here, and there's some insane-looking product on the Weco online store :)
Brothers grand slam is under 3kg nec on the old version, can't find any spec on new one but not sure what they have that's bigger.

I know klasek have stuff but I bet you can't get your hands on it yet?

Not sure about weco tbh

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Brothers grand slam is under 3kg nec on the old version, can't find any spec on new one but not sure what they have that's bigger.

I know klasek have stuff but I bet you can't get your hands on it yet?

Not sure about weco tbh
Tbh i wouldn't know about Klasek, i know it's coming over but i have no idea if it's already here, or when it's coming if it isn't.
Have a look at this Weco monster though, 3.959kg powder: https://www.wecoshop.co.uk/ShopUK//shop/complete-battery-power/834/cologne-1-pyro-concept?c=15

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
Omg it weighs 38kg. Would hate to be the guy who has to unload a lorry load of them lol!
It's pretty cool but thought the finale lacked a final flourish. Would be great to see in the flesh though.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Omg it weighs 38kg. Would hate to be the guy who has to unload a lorry load of them lol!
It's pretty cool but thought the finale lacked a final flourish. Would be great to see in the flesh though.
Depends, i wouldn't mind unloading them into my own garage lol. I think it's definitely one you need to see in real life, but yes on it's own, it does lack a bit. Mind, i'd love to see that followed by Planet's WOW, or maybe 2 Brocade Wars. That would be a mental NYE display