Quiz night

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Would you be interested in taking part in a forum quiz night?

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fazer

Baronet the 2nd
Oct 13, 2012
Under Starry Skies
I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a quiz night. What type of questions would you like to see?

What type of prizes would you like to see? Maybe a "quiz master" forum status or a forum badge?

Share your opinions below :D

Meteor

Noble the 3rd
Oct 7, 2012
Yes, a great idea! Would bring the community together for the night and have some fun :)

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Tbh I stopped it because not alot of people stayed around on forum. After season. Plus if im going to start this again, I need some sort of information on what prizes people would like to win..

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Sorry to bump this back up guys, but I'm going to need more than 4 to consider this. And also some information on prizes you all would like to win. And before posting consider this forum will turn into a seasonal forum, so we won't be just deal with fireworks. :)

berry1

Wizard the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Gaz said:
Sorry to bump this back up guys, but I'm going to need more than 4 to consider this. And also some information on prizes you all would like to win. And before posting consider this forum will turn into a seasonal forum, so we won't be just deal with fireworks. :)
To be honest Gaz i think most of your traffic will be firework related so probably keeping the prizes firework related would attract more people.

Most people i think would only come to a quiz if they was going to win a gift voucher or some kind of firework as a prize so maby see if you can team up with a retailer and offer prizes? could reduce advertising costs across your sites for them in return.

Just my opinion.