Quiet Fireworks

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Now whilst there is nothing more satisfying than a nice loud salute cake or War Hawk, sometimes people have young children, pets or the like and cannot have loud fireworks. So post in here any great low-noise fireworks which offer nice effects and value for money but with no bangs.
Include price, where it can be purchased, and if possible a video :)

Name: Moving Target
Where from?: Epic Fireworks
Price: £14.99

Name: Pink Champagne
Where from?: Galactic Fireworks
Price: £8.99

Reactions: gaz

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
Haha the lack of replies says it all. We all love noise!

The only thing I normally have which is quiet are fountains at the beginning and at interim parts of a display. Everything else needs to boom, I think it's a primordial thing haha

Last edited:
Reactions: Somersetpyro

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Some of the crossette cakes are a nice bright edition to a display if you want something quiet, we had Criss Cross by magnum last year, and while it was a ncie firework, its probably not something id purchase again, after a few shots I felt it was a bit samy, and quiet lol

Reactions: gaz

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 2nd
Feb 13, 2013
If you move into gear and act fast you can get one of these from Galactic Fireworks, a low noise pack. One of the fireworks produces finale whistles at the end but is quiet the rest is just crackles colour and pretties (no bangs though).
Low Noise Kit | Galactic Fireworks £99.99

Oct 13, 2012
swansea
Name: Jorge JRC10 roman candles 60 shots
Firework crazy
£14.99 each.

A vid of 3 together ,but they look excellent ,and on my shopping list.
On the FC site they have 2 versions of these candles ,10 shots of individual colours at £2.99 .. or 60 shots of various at £14.99. They have the same vid for both at the mo ,but they say they will update asap as it is a bit confusing.