Event: Purchase Ticket - Download Festival Derby

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Date: Wed 11th - Sun 15th Jun 2014

The Line-up:Against Me!, Monster Magnet, The Wildhearts, Chevelle, Arthemis, Orange Goblin, Lawnmower Deth, Page 44, Royal Blood, The Dirty Youth, Marmozets, Vamps, Kid Karate, The Magnus Puto Band, No Hot Ashes, Colt 45, Drones, Tax The Heat...

Avenged Sevenfold, Rob Zombie, Within Temptation, Black Label Society, Skindred, Powerman 5000, Crossfaith, Miss May I, Zippo Encore Stage, The Offspring, Bad Religion, Flogging Molly, Bury Tomorrow, The Answer, Tesla, Danger Danger, Pepsi Max Stage, Anathema, Letlive, Quicksand, The Amity Affliction, Thy Art Is Murder, Radkey, Arcane Roots, September Morning , Dan Reed Network , Tyketto, Anti-Mortem, Lyger, Huntress, Linkin Park (performing Hybrid Theory), Fall Out Boy, Bring Me The Horizon, Killswithch Engage, Bowling For Soup, While She Sleeps, Fozzy, Dying Fetus,

Zippo Encore Stage, Status Quo, Twisted Sister, Memphis May Fire, Skid Row, Crazytown, Bosshoss, Press To Meco, American Head Charge, Black Dahlie Murder, Bless The Fall, Lonely The Brave, Defeater. Upon A Burning Body, Zoax, The Charm The Fury, Sikth, The Howling, Cage The Gods, Battlecross, Malevolence, New Politics, Coldrain, Sky Harbour, Aerosmith, Alter Bridge, Steel Panther, Volbeat, Joe Bonamassa, Buckcherry, Winger, Red Dragon Cartel, Zippo Encore Stage ,

Trivium, The Pretty, eckless, Seether , Philip H Anselmo * The Illegals, Sabaton, Sepultura, Emmure, Skillet, We Came As Romans, Avatar, The Dillinger Escape Plan, The Used, Suicide Silence, Kill Devil Hill, The Treatment, Feed The Rhino, Twenty One Pilots, The Graveltones, Collibus, Zebrahead, Polar, Heart In Hand, King 810, Reignwolf, Monuments, Bad Touch

Event Website:
http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/