Pumpkin Watch

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
I’m sure we had a similar thread the last few years so here is this years one!

ASDA currently have small pumpkins at 50p and large at £1

Morrisons have medium at 75p!

These seem to be one of the few things that stay the same price/ decrease year on year which is great to see.

I will be picking up around 5 in around a week or 2 ready for halloween:)

Pumpkin carving brings out the child in everyone, you know everything is still okay in life when you rock up at your grandparents at Halloween, who're approaching 80, and there's 2 carved pumpkins outside :)

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Let's resurface this thread!

Looking to buy my lot shortly. Anyone know the best deals available in the supermarkets?

I went to morrisons to look today, very cheap but very poor! The large ones were full of holes, the small ones (2 for £1) really were small, and the extra massive ones were green. Not impressed :(

zephieish

Royal Knight the 1st
Asda has quite a selection by me, good prices and some decent looking ones left.

Large were £1.50 and small where about 75p I think..

Not "show" perfect but definitely good enough :)

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
I will go asda later I think! Thanks for the info.

Went to Morrisons on way home but they had none of the small 2 for £1 left, just the £1.50 ones but got 1 pretty decent one for now plus one of their tiny ones which look quite cool for 50p!

zephieish

Royal Knight the 1st
You do find some decent ones around now.. people tend to wait until as close to Halloween as possible but theres usually no need, as they take ages to start rotting.