Primed Full House Vs Celtic 9 Pack.

Out of the two which would you purchase?

• Primed Full House

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Celtic 9 Pack

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Please state in reply)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Duskyfuse

Peasant the 2nd
I am debating between purchasing either a Primed Full House barrage pack or Celtic 9 Pack. I had the Full House for bonfire night and initially thought a change would be nice however there is still little info on the Celtic 9 Pack and with the Full House quality is guaranteed. I can buy the Celtic pack for £30 less than the Primed set and on the subject of price the 9 pack seems a significant jump in price when compared to its smaller 6 pack counterpart, I presume that every cake is significantly bigger in size? Does anybody have NEC weights for comparison? The one thing that draws me towards the Celtic option is the inclusion of a fanned cake as I'm impartial to them and Celtic seem to pull them off very well. Has anybody fired both the Primed and Celtic boxes and able to give an unbiased preference and/or comparison?

Thanks in advance,

Duskyfuse

Peasant the 2nd
Well it took me a while to decide but ultimately after watching UK footage for Celtic's 9 pack I decided it wasn't for me. There is a lot of whistling amongst the cakes and one cake which I particularly dislike purely whistles. I like the fanned pieces but they are relatively short lived. In my opinion the Primed Full House set has much more variety to it's effects and has a better duration whilst being more spectacular to look at.