Poundland Christmas

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Thanks for sharing Alex, shops will more than likely start early like they do every year :)

Reactions: Alexs21

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
If its the same case as last year, they will get their Halloween stock out ASAP and as soon as they have a isle (or half a isle) of that come the start of October their Christmas range will overtake the Halloween range. This shocked me a bit last year with Poundland.

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Cheers for sharing laura, seems Christmas is coming out early this year, i posted in another thread, that co-op had some Christmas food out.

Reactions: Dan12

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Its no surpise for me to say I LOVE christmas and I would have it any time over Halloween (I still love Halloween) but, its such a shame that the Halloween ranges are being stripped back smaller in place of a same size Christmas range that they stock every year (come 1st November).
If its the same as our stores this is the case anyway.

That aside its great to see and im sure il be popping in for a look and will probably end up with a few bits sooner than later :)

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Some brilliant looking items in the brochure, thanks for posting.

I really love the tree they have made out of LED lights on the wall, looks fantastic. Im tempted to try something simialr this year, but obviously with a much smaller number of light sets. There are some designs I havnt seen before in a pound shop so really looking forward to trying them out.

Reactions: gaz

FireworksDude86

Noble the 3rd
Dec 23, 2014
Be warned, most wont appear in stores. Last year I saw a similar brochure and started rubbing my hands together thinking I would get some decent stuff for xmas decorations. I visited 5 different poundland's and each only had a very small fraction of what they showed in the brochure.

I checked online and the full range was there, so it seems the majority is online sales only (£5 postage), unless it's a very big store.

Still though, a very good range and I will be ordering a load from their website as soon as they have it listed

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Okay, so on my hunt today I came accross this new concept Poundland Clearance store.

Has the usual isles, then about 4 isles half price 50p, lots of last years xmas stock,picked up quite a few things... And then they have an isle of over a pound. They had one of these which Ive been on the lookout to buy to add to my acrylic animals display, to compliment the 2 deers and 3 polar bears.

These were 10pounds each reduced from 17.99, but online they are usually more than that considering this is a mains powered with 80 led.

20161010_145820.jpg

Alexs21

Wizard the 4th
Oct 25, 2014
Okay, so on my hunt today I came accross this new concept Poundland Clearance store.

Has the usual isles, then about 4 isles half price 50p, lots of last years xmas stock,picked up quite a few things... And then they have an isle of over a pound. They had one of these which Ive been on the lookout to buy to add to my acrylic animals display, to compliment the 2 deers and 3 polar bears.

These were 10pounds each reduced from 17.99, but online they are usually more than that considering this is a mains powered with 80 led.

View attachment 3270
Nice dan it looks good, much better powered by mains. Then their is no need in a load of batteries

Reactions: gaz

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Picked up alkinds in the Poundland Clearance this morning, all at 50p each.

I got door mat, colour changing bauble, set of 10 mixed baubles, hanging merry christmas plaque, wooden christmas trees with bells/ simiar design but a reindeer and several other bits, brilliant value at 50p!