Post New Years Eve bargains!

Duskyfuse

Peasant the 2nd
So as New Years Eve passes I expect a few retailers will now reduce firework prices in an attempt to clear any remaining stock. Has anybody came across any bargains yet? (Yes I know, It's not even been 2 days and already I'm thinking about the possibility of buying more pyro!) o_O

Jezzadw

Baronet the 3rd
Well if it's a seasonal they wouldn't be allowed to sell now. If it's an all year rounder they generally have a spring sale or march madness etc to ship a few lines ready for new stock later in the year.

Duskyfuse

Peasant the 2nd
I know that the seasonal shops only have a licence until the 31st, I was thinking more of the year-round sellers. I noticed that The Range had a few sales this time last year in the few of its stores which are year-round, presumably to shift over-stock from elsewhere.

Jakeee

Peasant the 1st
I know that the seasonal shops only have a licence until the 31st, I was thinking more of the year-round sellers. I noticed that The Range had a few sales this time last year in the few of its stores which are year-round, presumably to shift over-stock from elsewhere.
If you hear of any in the midlands, let me know;)