Plymouth Fireworks Championships 2015

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
This years championships will be on Tuesday 18th and Wednesday 19th August, at the usual place of The Hoe in Plymouth. The Hoe, citadel and Madeira Road are the prime viewing areas for the displays, which are fired off of the Mountbatten Breakwater.

UPDATE:
List of competitors for this year :)

Gala Fireworks
Spyrotechnics
1st Galaxy Fireworks
Phoenix Fireworks
Fantastic Fireworks
Essex Pyrotechnics

Good luck to all those competing, should be a great show this year :)

Update: 12/06, Hospitality

For £30 per person per night, there is now hospitality available to book for both nights in the yacht club on the harbour front. The price includes a 2 - course buffet meal, wine on arrival, soft drinks, a programme, and on wednesday, the presentation to the winners. There is also a cash bar.

Update: 17/8
Just a quick update, the weather is currently looking good for tomorrow (tuesday) but wet on wednesday. The Red Arrows will fly at 7pm on Wednesday, but i imagine it'll be a reduced display from them due to the weather

Last edited:
Reactions: Fazer and gaz

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
I have posted the video, that is on their site to show what is expected at the display. Blitz Fireworks won 2014 display.

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
be very nice to get some coverage on this Rich. just a shame i will be down that was at the end of august.

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
Oh and yeah did a test of live streaming video and it works fine as long as data connection is 3g or better 4g

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
good to hear, hopefully it'll work fine if you do go down :) if not, i'm planning to record as much as the battery on our camcorder will allow so i'll be uploading the videos when we return home the day after