TNT Fireworks Plasmic Lights

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Which is better, Plasmic Lights or Deep Space 4

• Plasmic Lights

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Deep Space 4

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
TNT plasmic lights, good weight, 64g nec for the four, good value. We lit 2 during our main display, they were very impressive, decent bang and a very nice burst, far better than 1.4g rockets :)

RRP: £4.99
CE Cat 2 8m

Last edited:

Cheshire Pyro

Peasant the 2nd
Sep 26, 2015
Northwich
@Somersetpyro Re; Plasmic Lights, I think I had some of these (or something very similar from TNT) in 2012, £5 from Winsford Asda. Out of all the 'new' stuff in my stash that year they were the only thing I was actually pleased with. Are they shot tube type things with a spike on the end? If so they're probably the ones will have to check my stash pic from that year.

EDIT: Actually, having just noticed the poll at the top, 'Deep Space' rings a bell. Didn't see that before, ha!

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
They were good, pretty loud as well :)
@Cheshire Pyro yeah they're shot tubes, these and Deep Space 4 are pretty similar, nice as an alternative to rockets and much, much better than most supermarket rockets

Cheshire Pyro

Peasant the 2nd
Sep 26, 2015
Northwich
They were good, pretty loud as well :)
@Cheshire Pyro yeah they're shot tubes, these and Deep Space 4 are pretty similar, nice as an alternative to rockets and much, much better than most supermarket rockets
Yes these I remember were much better than any supermarket or JTF rockets we had on that night! Apart from some really big more expensive meshed rockets from JTF.