Plans for halloween

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
So what as everyone got planned for this Halloween? Ideas, pictures ect share along.

Me and the wife have decided to decorate a front garden this year, Since it's our new home, we thought we should christen it with Halloween first and then work our way along till Christmas.

Wife wants a witch, in middle of garden next to a few gravestones, and I have decided we will have some pumpkins on spears popping out of the bushes. Hopefully when we start decorating we will post some pictures.

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
I've never really ebraced halloween. I probably would have to blame my parents who never let me go out trick or treating lol!

It was good a few years back though when I was in the US- they go mental about it.

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Rich said:
I've never really ebraced halloween. I probably would have to blame my parents who never let me go out trick or treating lol!

It was good a few years back though when I was in the US- they go mental about it.
Oh Rich, I feel for you fella, You didn't get to taste all that lush Candy! The sweet chocolate money..... Or and real money, I loved it when I was a kid. 10 -13 pounds was a lot of pocket money to me back then - Still is to me today :huh:

Have to agree with you on that one, US, make it like a mass religion to decorate the house inside and out. And make sure everyone in the neighbourhood dress up :bat

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Oh yes I forgot about this it was spotted all over Feb last year..... It is very awesome