TNT Fireworks Orion

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
BS7114 part 2 1988 (old spec)
Safety distance 5 metres

Here is the TNT Orion selection, this was originally part of an exclusive Aldi range a few years ago, it's just a basic young children's box, with a smattering of colours and some crackle but no whistles. It has 10 assorted fountains, 2x5shot roman candles, 2xsingle shot roman candles, a instant effect mine (no fountain start) and a high speed two colour wheel. There is also a copy of the firework code inside, plus safety lighter and a firing order sheet. The firing sheet, if you look carefully, also advises users to wear safety glasses, gloves and ear plugs while lighting these fireworks, personally I wouldn't go far as to wear gloves and ear plugs while lighting these, but at the very least eye protection as a bare minimum is a sensible precaution around fireworks, it only takes a piece of debris or a spark to get into the eyes from a malfunction or a misfire to cause unnecessary injury to the eyes and discomfort to the firer.SDC10022.JPGSDC10023.JPG SDC10025.JPG
SDC10021.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: gaz and zephieish

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
With most fireworks at least eyewear is good practice, also I would say the more fireworks you have to fire and bigger the items, the more safety wear, and equipment you need.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
I'm sure that it was Sainsburys that sold this? Was bogof with a cake if i remember correctly...
Not too many bad bits in there, a couple of crap fountains but most of them are good for a small back garden :)

Reactions: gaz

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
Aldi did sell this one along with the blue one a few years ago, that I do know ;)

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
they may well have done, i know they sold the Gemini and Astro boxes that sainsburys sold in 2012 (I checked and this is when they sold the TNT stuff)