One Stop Shop Fireworks 2014

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!
Status
Not open for further replies.

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Thanks to @AHLAD for the leaflet upload :)

onestop.png

Ok i have a very close source, saying they will be stocking standard fireworks, again this year. I think it is safe to say most of the shops and supermarkets have stayed what they feel is a steady sell.

Last edited:

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Thought one stop was a bit rubbish last year, the rockets in particular were overpriced compared to tesco/sainsburys.
I think it is safe to say most of the shops and supermarkets have stayed what they feel is a steady sell.
You're probably right there, playing it safe with their stock

Reactions: gaz

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
It could possibly go down the road of more people searching a retailer for better fireworks this year.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
It could possibly go down the road of more people searching a retailer for better fireworks this year.
Maybe, but most people don't konw what they're looking for, they end up buying what they think is good value but end up with a huge pile of Fudge Berries! ;)

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
yes, most of them do go down that road. be interesting what people do choose if they end up doing a supermarkets run.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
yes it will, so far the best any of the supermarets are selling is tnt, and that says it all

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
not compared to standard, but last year we had weco to fall back on at lidl, this year theres a possibility that the only ones the seasonals will sell are standard and tnt
I like choice and we may not get much this year

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Very true, But it makes you wonder who will stock in 2015 if any. problem with all this. They only need to come on a few forums ;) and see for them selves what would be a good seller.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
If they came on here we would see brothers, bright star, weco, jorge, and the rest. but cos they don't research properly they sell mainly rubbish with the odd gem

zephieish

Royal Knight the 1st
Sep 6, 2014
West Midlands
I don't think ive ever been in a One Stop shop before, also.. bit off topic, but what the hell has happened to all the Spar shops?!

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
I don't think ive ever been in a One Stop shop before, also.. bit off topic, but what the hell has happened to all the Spar shops?!
they have merged with a few other shops, I know my local spar is a garage now.

Kamran saeed dabaei

Wizard the 4th
Sep 12, 2014
they have merged with a few other shops, I know my local spar is a garage now.
Ones top once sold some sainsburys products but at a cheaper price same with aldi they sold to of the tnt boxes that sainsburys sold in 2012 and they sold one cheaper same as one stop

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Ones top once sold some sainsburys products but at a cheaper price same with aldi they sold to of the tnt boxes that sainsburys sold in 2012 and they sold one cheaper same as one stop
yes they did, both sell leftovers really, but despite this the very small sainsburys box they sold a few years ago was more expensive than sainsburys sold it
So really, they're a rip-off and you can get much better elsewhere

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
yes they did, both sell leftovers really, but despite this the very small sainsburys box they sold a few years ago was more expensive than sainsburys sold it
So really, they're a rip-off and you can get much better elsewhere
Bulk buying, and they most probably do it again. What ever doesn't sell they slap a little hike price for other to sell quite more pricey then year before.

Reactions: Somersetpyro
Status
Not open for further replies.