Older 'British Standards' Stash Showcase.

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Joe ciabatti

Baronet
Jan 12, 2017
London
I do love the old Cosmic stuff, Saturn is a great bit of kit. Although I have a soft spot for the Benstar bits too, black nebula is a really nice looking box
Spot on Somersetpyro, it's weird have people have soft spots for different gear. As I'm sure you are aware, I love the original Cosmic, and my favourites are NG, Golden Lion and Jumping Jack Flash from their various brands all for different reasons

Reactions: Somersetpyro

Joe ciabatti

Baronet
Jan 12, 2017
London
Hopefully you still upload, better to have more opinions. Plus YouTube search algorithms show different videos to different people.
I might just do that mate, the problem is finding the stuff once it's in storage. I should really make a spreadsheet of what I have and where I have stashed it. Sometimes when I go looking for stuff I uncover bits that I've totally forgotten about! .... I'm ashamed to say I'm a planner in construction when my work revolves around me being as organised as possible lol

Joe ciabatti

Baronet
Jan 12, 2017
London
Thanks Joe. The Cosmic box is a beauty.
It really is! is it the largest of that particular year/series? I know for sure I have the Venus, Mars and Saturn, but not sure if there was a Jupiter in that series? There probably was and if so I have it in my collection and I'm being a bell end... I'm a bit drunk so I ain't thinking straighto_O

Reactions: SilberWirbel