Not long till nov 5th. :)

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Firey Dave

Baronet
Oct 25, 2014
Hope everyone who's fired tonight had a great evening. My big display is planned for tomorrow but today I spent all evening at my in laws blowing up most of my selection box stash as well as random rockets from the Booster Jets and Luna rocket packs left over from a couple of years ago. Fingers crossed we all get good weather for tomorrow evening.

Firey Dave

Baronet
Oct 25, 2014
Hope everyone who's fired tonight had a great evening. My big display is planned for tomorrow but today I spent all evening at my in laws blowing up most of my selection box stash as well as random rockets from the Booster Jets and Luna rocket packs left over from a couple of years ago. Fingers crossed we all get good weather for tomorrow evening.
We filled the bin up :LOL::LOL:20211105_230602.jpg

Fire cracker

Noble the 3rd
Oct 22, 2020
lake's Cumbria.
Had a great friday night. Weather was fab. 45 mins we lit the sky up for. No misfires, No injuries, all smiles an compliments. Never took meny pics lol. I was run of my feet . Only stood to watch the pyro .. my hands are still stinking from chopping a 2 stone bag of onions. ..my only complaint "onions" lol
The dark haven think that was my fave ...have a video if I can get it on? Gemstone maybe as misprints but there pyro I still love it. All was fantastic my pyro was beautiful. Pleased everyones night as been good this year. :)