Not long till nov 5th. :)

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Firey Dave

Baronet
Oct 25, 2014
Had a delivery back in May of a few pieces, mostly Vivid stuff for the first time. Still got some left over from last year as did a smaller display, and the Printed Pyrotechnics Alpha box that I was gonna use Christmas is still waiting to be used. This will all be added to....... :sneaky:

Bumble89

Noble the 2nd
Oct 28, 2019
Birmingham (solihull)
Where about In Preston a could have a run there have a peak. I still have not got Any ;( . Your going to have fun :)
Mr barrage , this is where I get all my pyro from , firework shop uk in Preston , wayne is a ace bloke , I have used him multiple times for delivery to Birmingham where I live, why do you think I have so many rockets lol. Be ordering again from him very soon I think get my BFN and NY stock in lol .

Bumble89

Noble the 2nd
Oct 28, 2019
Birmingham (solihull)
Wayne is a top bloke , best place I have ever had pyro from , last November for Black Friday he did a massive 24hr sale , and things was cheap as… that’s when I got a bit more lol , got about £400s worth for about £190 lol. His delivery’s are really good everytime I have ordered his phoned or text me to say thanks for order , then I get a rough time he be there , everytime it’s just great service .

Firey Dave

Baronet
Oct 25, 2014
So as my team were playing away today I thought I'd do a little excel spreadsheet listing my fireworks for this year's display whilst listening to the commentary on the radio. Was just gonna list them in categories along with their duration and whether they were loud, medium or quiet. Then I will plan what music I will use and create a firing order accordingly. However I decided to add shot count and nec columns too, just out of curiosity really . It sounds a bit geeky and I think my wife find it quite amusing (especially when I had to ask her how to make a column give me a total at the bottom). Does anyone else ever do anything similar?

Harvey-Yearsley

Noble the 2nd
Aug 15, 2019
Manchester
So as my team were playing away today I thought I'd do a little excel spreadsheet listing my fireworks for this year's display whilst listening to the commentary on the radio. Was just gonna list them in categories along with their duration and whether they were loud, medium or quiet. Then I will plan what music I will use and create a firing order accordingly. However I decided to add shot count and nec columns too, just out of curiosity really . It sounds a bit geeky and I think my wife find it quite amusing (especially when I had to ask her how to make a column give me a total at the bottom). Does anyone else ever do anything similar?
What team? And i get my pyro organsied in a spreadsheet with price and priority when gathering the pyro. If i have something that i 100% need i will obviously put that first and source that first. Its a good idea to spread sheet as we can all be forget full etc. Im now looking at maybe a compound to finish

Reactions: Fire cracker

Firey Dave

Baronet
Oct 25, 2014
What team? And i get my pyro organsied in a spreadsheet with price and priority when gathering the pyro. If i have something that i 100% need i will obviously put that first and source that first. Its a good idea to spread sheet as we can all be forget full etc. Im now looking at maybe a compound to finish
The mighty Tractor Boys, finally got it first win of the season today!

I've never done the spreadsheet thing before, normally just write everything I've got down with their durations and go from there, but thought I'd be a bit more organised in how I did it this year. I will be firing a cold of compound from Lesli this year, Avalancha and Dr. Doom.

Fire cracker

Noble the 3rd
Oct 22, 2020
lake's Cumbria.
Ive
I've tried. It was hard. When pubs came to shove..the music i played seemed to synchronise along with it ..Without trying I was well amused when I watched the videos back. Good luck to you have fun