Next Year

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Pyrodave1.3

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 8, 2015
This year i unfortunately wont have the luxury of buying loads of cakes or firing an abundance of pyro as i will be out on Cat4 displays all november, i have this year however got 80 rockets, some of which i will use on the 4th november, some for NYE (depending on if im on displays) but will be keeping the vast majority for nexy year, I have already started putting money aside for next as i plan on wanting to try top alot of stashes i have saw so far this year (little competition never hurt anyone right?) How would you all go about building for next year? Pretty much the same as me save money etc etc?

P.s Gaz (the rocket man) <---- he he he remember buddy, I will be known as the seasonal traditions rocket man next year so of you get a stash next year let me know who from so i can ask them to throw in a few boxes of tissues for you as you will need them ;):D:p

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
:rofl: dave you've not seen @chris_wynne yet, he usually goes massive on rockets :D

Funnily enough I've already been thinking about next year, my advice would be to put money aside every month, and if you see a great deal go for it :) Look at various people around may time, normally some great bargains to be had then

Reactions: Pyrodave1.3

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
Edinburgh
This year i unfortunately wont have the luxury of buying loads of cakes or firing an abundance of pyro as i will be out on Cat4 displays all november, i have this year however got 80 rockets, some of which i will use on the 4th november, some for NYE (depending on if im on displays) but will be keeping the vast majority for nexy year, I have already started putting money aside for next as i plan on wanting to try top alot of stashes i have saw so far this year (little competition never hurt anyone right?) How would you all go about building for next year? Pretty much the same as me save money etc etc?

P.s Gaz (the rocket man) <---- he he he remember buddy, I will be known as the seasonal traditions rocket man next year so of you get a stash next year let me know who from so i can ask them to throw in a few boxes of tissues for you as you will need them ;):D:p
I'll be doing what I've done for the last 3 years and that's to try and put away a tenner or so away each week. I've no idea what I'll be buying yet but I'll be hoping to have at least £400 to play with.

You and Gaz are nuts man....get yourselves some quality cakes instead of big rockets :p

Pyrodave1.3

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 8, 2015
Pyro fighting talk.... LOOOVE IT!!! ha ha, Game on Gaz!

I am going to be putting away atleast £50-£100 a month, Going to go for a nice mix of cakes, candles, ROCKETS *wink wink* and also some mines, well really just a mix of everything, might start getting bits and bobs after new year then when i have a decent amount of money put by, see what new cakes come out, really really eager to see what celtic bring out next year and ofcourse what new rockets come out! Think im gonna need a few more rocket racks (thats a hint by the way Gaz) ;)

Reactions: gaz

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Ha ha only thing I do not have... but I do have a pine table ready to be thrown tomorrow so I shall see what I can salvage ;) lol Dave I'm going to save really hard after Christmas and pull all my favours with the wife.

Reactions: Pyrodave1.3

Pyrodave1.3

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 8, 2015
Gaz would you like me to make an "admin wanted please apply within" Advert for you since your wife is going maybe kill you? Lol, i was going to sympathise and say i would go easy on you but.... Naaaaah! Lol

SteveLX

Peasant the 1st
Oct 17, 2014
My rocket count is up to 77 so far this year but I only have plans/space for 40 on the racks I'm building. I think my small test firing on Nov 1st is going to get somewhat bigger...
Then I get to blow the rest on the 7th!