New Zealand Corona virus lockdown

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Mar 24, 2020
new zealand
Hi all tony here from New Zealand. We are looking at some crazy times at the moment. Today we have gone into full isolation to try beat the coronavirus. crazy crazy times we are in.
Basically overnight we have lost 100% of our work in New Zealand had to move all of our storage and basically close shop until further notice. We haven't given up though we are planning our come back to take the market by storm as soon as the isolation is lifted.
Currently, we are working hard on our website and SEO to ensure we can build our network and work our way up the google ranking list.
With everything happening at the moment it is important to partner with companies worldwide and help each other in any way we can. We are willing to help any companies in any way we can we are also looking to expand worldwide.

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Hi Tony, welcome to our forum.

I understand you are losing work and more so with countries now going into lockdown. It's hard and uncertain for everyone at this moment in time. I would advise anyone who wishes to see Tony's website to message him directly.

I do also hope this virus starts to lift some time soon, so we can all go back to what we do best with pyro. :)