New Years Firework Cake Choices!

Maxywell

Peasant the 1st
It looks like 25mm + tubes, that would look far more impressive than gold rush at the same distance.GR is a decent small cake and looks great at 10m but it looks weak against bigger stuff from beyond 15m imo.

It looks like 25mm + tubes, that would look far more impressive than gold rush at the same distance.GR is a decent small cake and looks great at 10m but it looks weak against bigger stuff from beyond 15m imo.
don't have much to spend this new years so trying to get the best bang for my buck! i do love the blue's :)

I’m fairly sure I saw chaos fired earlier in the year, it was decent if I have the right one :) different price point to GR though. Although for impact and the blues, I think Roar is hallmarks best cake, superb piece

not sure if it's suitable for my garden 15m safety distance compared to 8m for chaos. I have fired 15m safety stuff before but roar looks a bit crazy haha.
Yeah roar is a seriously powerful piece, i fired it at 25m and even then the impact was immense. You could always bring it up to the meet next year though ;)

Out of interest, what’s your ‘local’ shop? I’m from Stourbridge so always keen to know about local pyro retailers!
I work in Bham town so i've sent Latifs a message asking for a few cakes and they said next week! Mega Fireworks is another good one in town. Be good if we have some boxing day sales on fireworks this year haha