New Year's Eve fireworks selection

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!
Sep 14, 2018
Cumbria
I have a staring cake by brothers but the shells inside are rattling around when you move it. Is that normal? Can't think of another cake that has done it and haven't had staring for a few years so can't remember if it was like that then. Can't see it causing any problems tho due to how they launch out but though I would see what you guys thought

Tom Win

Noble
Sep 29, 2021
Inverness
I have a staring cake by brothers but the shells inside are rattling around when you move it. Is that normal? Can't think of another cake that has done it and haven't had staring for a few years so can't remember if it was like that then. Can't see it causing any problems tho due to how they launch out but though I would see what you guys thought
I would not think it would cause any problems some cakes with bigger shells might to do that maybe give it a generous 8 meteres though

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
That's all good mate, just the cartridges inside, it should fire fine :)

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 4th
Feb 13, 2013
F
Who else is doing displays tonight?
My first time using 25mm and 30mm fireworks and cat 3 stuff
Firing just one selection box of fireworks at midnight, Spook Centurion CE-F2 15m spectator / 8m firer.

The Gemstone Diamond Selection Box although lighter at 1021.9g NEC, seems heavier in weight and it feels it too.

Reactions: Tom Win

Tom Win

Noble
Sep 29, 2021
Inverness
Fired alot tonight but I would say the Celtic fireworks where the favourites among the crowd with sling shot and red mist. They where also some of the loudest pieces of the night along with some big Rockets from brothers and future hulk
Future hulk from the range fired on only 15 seconds and had the British coulurs I have ever seen in a fireworks including professional ones can't recommend enough for a display of a budget of 100 to 150 quid.

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 4th
Feb 13, 2013
I set off the Spook Fireworks Centurion Selection Box of CE-F2 15m fireworks at midnight, and I have to say that they were pretty good performance wise, even though they are a brand of Chestnut Trading.

There was a nice selection of colour, crackle and whistle effects throughout, as is typical anyway for a 1.4G CE specification selection box, with only one firework producing any real bangs, the tall Spook Fireworks Star Storm 7 Shot Barrage with gold crackle bursts, but even then, it wasn't massively loud as you'd normally get with a 1.3G CE F2 or F3 specification multishot barrage.

Last edited: