New Years 2021

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Tom Win

Noble
Sep 29, 2021
Inverness
Wondering what shops will be selling this new year
I know Asda and the range are selling
Possibly tesco and morrisons?

One of my local shops is discussing the possibility of stocking fireworks for new year which they used to do I belive the stocked mainy brothers pyrotechnics and possibly a few other brands and recommendations for smaller cakes from brothers pyrotechnics?

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
Tesco never have as far as I recall. Asda and The Range almost certainly will. Lidl have done in the past, but my source hasn't said anything about them doing so this year. Think overall it'll be a very small selection for new years this year

Tom Win

Noble
Sep 29, 2021
Inverness
Almost new year which means it's almost tune for me to make impulse buys at asda.
Paying £20 for a box of foam why not?

VeraL

Peasant
Oct 17, 2021
portsmouth
I popped into Chichester Tesco and and like in October, they are selling it from 'tomorrow' ... maybe
The Range only had whatever they had left from bonfire night, no new deliveries = bugger all, less than 10 boxes of barrages

Tom Win

Noble
Sep 29, 2021
Inverness
I popped into Chichester Tesco and and like in October, they are selling it from 'tomorrow' ... maybe
The Range only had whatever they had left from bonfire night, no new deliveries = bugger all, less than 10 boxes of barrages
Sounds about right pretty poor on the whole asda is selling also. was going to out today to pick up some pyro but stuck at home due to sheet ice covering roads -7 c last night

Tom Win

Noble
Sep 29, 2021
Inverness
Anyone trying Future Hulk from the range I will be giving it a go if I have the change 500 grams for £29 seems a decent deal at these times