New For 2016

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Hey,

Anyone have any idea when retailers usually start adding product for 2016 to their sites. Ive been checking a few but there doesnt seem to be much in the way of new stuff added. Unless there just isnt to be that much new stock for 2016?

TIA

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Mid September, through the following weeks I believe. If not then they maybe wanting to clear old stock.

Reactions: Dan12

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Mid September, through the following weeks I believe. If moy then they maybe wanting to clear old stock.
I was hoping it would be a little sooner than that. Sure I had a list come late August last year.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Any time from now on really. I noticed Fireworks Crazy already added a load of Lesli items to their site :)

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Any time from now on really. I noticed Fireworks Crazy already added a load of Lesli items to their site :)
Yeah, I did a bit of digging round last night and found a few new items on different websites. A lot of the new celtic looks great, just a shame as mentioned above a lot isnt going to be here.

Also yeah Ive viewed the new Lesli items, I think im going to get a pack of the spinners etc to try out for the novelty, but their cake range hasnt impressed me so much. They are PyroMould though so be interesting to try one of those for the first time.
Fingers crossed they start to add more new lines sooner than later:)

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
I can almost bet most company still have not had their shipment from china yet, and it's going to take a few days to almost a few weeks.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
I can almost bet most company still have not had their shipment from china yet, and it's going to take a few days to almost a few weeks.
This is the time when they start coming in, august is the busiest month for shipments to arrive, with stuff coming in until mid october :)
Unless there's delays, like we're seeing with Celic this year

Reactions: gaz

Neil...

Peasant the 2nd
Jul 28, 2016
Blackpool
There are delays with most companies of some sort, with some not getting particular items / stock until after BFN.

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
This is the time when they start coming in, august is the busiest month for shipments to arrive, with stuff coming in until mid october :)
Unless there's delays, like we're seeing with Celic this year
Why my original statement mid-September :)
There are delays with most companies of some sort, with some not getting particular items / stock until after BFN.
Oh yes force of natures, not enough workers, accidents all sorts can course delays.

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
Edinburgh
I've been wondering the same thing Dan. I spent a few quid in Fireworks Crazy summer sale and i'm eager to complete my order for BFN but i've been holding off until more items are added.

I'm thinking/hoping more items will be added to the site around the same time as their review night on the 24th of September.

pompski!

Peasant
Oct 10, 2012
I've been wondering the same thing Dan. I spent a few quid in Fireworks Crazy summer sale and i'm eager to complete my order for BFN but i've been holding off until more items are added.
I'm thinking/hoping more items will be added to the site around the same time as their review night on the 24th of September.
I'm just hoping they get enough in to warrant a review night! the Celtic gear (what's coming in at least) might just make it but no guarantee. The Planet gear might be a week too late for the demo night...

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013

Yep thats whatI was basing it off. In fact I had my pyro ordered by mid September last year, looks like it will be at least mid if not late October this year if I do im fact do an online order, all depends upon whats available

Neil...

Peasant the 2nd
Jul 28, 2016
Blackpool
Many of the 'new for 2016' lines from most importers are unfortunately going to miss this years season, (or land days before BFN), hence why retailers are possibly playing safe with their website range.
There's still a lot of good stuff out there, and 2017 looks like a great year ahead.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Many of the 'new for 2016' lines from most importers are unfortunately going to miss this years season, (or land days before BFN), hence why retailers are possibly playing safe with their website range.
There's still a lot of good stuff out there, and 2017 looks like a great year ahead.
That's a shame, there was some great looking stuff coming in this year. But i guess at least it will be here, New Years will be good :D

Reactions: gaz and Neil...

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Noticed Fireworks Crazy have added a few new Tai Pan items so looks like things are arriving at last :)