New Fireworks For 2019

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
So what fireworks are everyone looking forward to getting next year, I don't just mean supermarket fireworks, but other brands as well. These could be fireworks that are not yet available at your local stockist but will be for 2019.

Anything or everything related to your future buying can go in here. :)

Maddog

Yeoman
Oct 6, 2012
glasgow
Fudge nuggets! it trip to Poland or Germany get some proper weco Fudge Berries! whos with me weco shall be in the UK next year

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
Anything Celtic, Primed or Hallmark is looking good, looking forward to seeing what they can bring in next year :)

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
loving the blink effects lately.
Me too actually, it's my favourite effect now, the one I really have my eye on to fire next year is Klasek's Super White Strobe, looks enormous and very impressive :)

Reactions: gaz

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Me too actually, it's my favourite effect now, the one I really have my eye on to fire next year is Klasek's Super White Strobe, looks enormous and very impressive :)
this one? I have to admit that's pretty cool.

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
Edinburgh
I'm definitely looking to try CoCo from Absolute and Tornado and Hummeroids from Pyro King next year. I'd have had them this year but i was too impatient to wait for them lol

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
I'm definitely looking to try CoCo from Absolute and Tornado and Hummeroids from Pyro King next year. I'd have had them this year but i was too impatient to wait for them lol
Is tornado the 50 shot one? It was decent, not the best though, think there's better around for the money :)

Joe ciabatti

Baronet
Jan 12, 2017
London
The new imperial lotus and pyroshow have caught my eye.
I'll be picking up an Imperial Lotus cake to see what they are like on Thursday when I visit Let's Party Fireworks. I'm getting the 19 shot white strobe waterfall which looks like an excellent low noise piece.
Also gonna get the new Klasek Ghost with the changing colour effects which I haven't seen before depending on whether I can get a good discount on it. That will be part of my finale if I do.
Also managed to pick up an old BS Sovereign Colourful willows and Crazy Diamonds
I'm buying only a small number of fireworks this year concentrating on quality as I already have enough unfired items in my cellar to do me Halloween, BFN and new Year:eek:

Reactions: Vladster