New Bright Star Fireworks Retail Range 2015

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
Spotted this on UKFR - Thanks to @Chorlton Fireworks - the effects for the Lord of War cake

45 shots
(A) 7 shot green burst gold spider
(B) 7 shot green burst Ti-gold palm & red glitter
(C) 7 shot green burst Ti-gold palm & green glitter
(D) 7 shot green burst purple palm & crackling star
(E) 6 shot red burst red & sky-blue star
(F) 4 shot silver comet
(G) 7 shot silver burst gold chrysanthemum

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
Very gimmicky, i love the packaging i have to say!
If they are sold for a similar price to flying pigs and sonic sidewinder, which appear to be the other option, they should be very good

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
Fireworks Crazy's put a couple more up on UKFR, including a double-burst version if the Esco Total Wipeout rockets

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 4th
Feb 13, 2013
I love them silly cow rockets and the heroes and villains rockets-might get hold of those for nov 5th, being 1.3g hopefully they'll perform good, looks like Bright Star are starting to turn the tide on poor crap and introducing more good product as the new arrivals will hopefully promise and show. ;)

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
nearly all of the bright star range isn't 'poor crap', in fact most of their range is very good (excluding the 1.4g rockets). It's the rrp's that are too high so make the product seem bad vfm.

Oct 13, 2012
swansea
A few years back ,On another forum ,Bright star were very poorly regarded ,and as such I avoided their product. They were ranked almost as bad as DRD.
When I started to buy some drd and bright star ,I found they were not too bad although I don't go out of my way now to buy their stuff.
I think Bright star are lucky that Cosmic have disappeared and seem to be filling in the gap left by them and perhaps new products as above is good business sense.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
They are not the best brand out there, but there are not many of their fireworks that are terrible.
I see what you mean about cosmic, it's allowed bright star to get a bigger hold on the market. Also, not many brands these days stock the sort of 'novelty' items, so i think that bright star has seen a gap in the market, and sensibly tried to fill it

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 4th
Feb 13, 2013
Some brightstar products are still using the same marketing guff in their product descriptions even tho' specifications and/or effects have changed over the years, bahama breeze isn't the class leader it was with crackling bursts NOT blue bahamian peony bursts as it would have you believe, and Twister Wheel is still saying it has 20 drive jets in it's bumph when it has 15, why lie?

The least you can do selling fireworks is be truthful when talking about effects and/or specifications especially if they have changed over the years to a lesser spec or completely different effect to what it currently has NOT come out with the same guff for the same product year after year after year etc.......

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
They may have issues with the marketing and labelling of the products, but that doesn't mean the products are bad. Bahama Breeze is still a very nice firework, even with the different effects. That's why it's useful to watch videos of the products you're planning on buying, then you can see what they really do

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
i know, i really want to see what that Lords Of War cake is like, and the new rockets as well