Need some info on a galactic fireworks order !!

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Pyroharry

Peasant the 1st
Oct 8, 2018
Hampshire
Hello everyone I was on the seasons traditions abit last year, I have spent most of my years just buying pyro from supermarkets but this year I’ve gone all out and put in a massive galactic fireworks order it got dispatched 2 days ago can anyone who’s done a online order from galactic give me some info on how long orders take and what to expect apon delivery ect like what’s the process? I’m new to ordering pyro online

Oct 18, 2018
Louth
The process of delivery usually consists of the courier giving you a ring ahead of time and then, providing there's someone aged 18+ present, they'll unload your order to your doorstep. (You can ring Galactic themselves for an update too if you feel it's taking too long).

Then you get to delve through it all like a child at Christmas! :love:

Pyroharry

Peasant the 1st
Oct 8, 2018
Hampshire
The process of delivery usually consists of the courier giving you a ring ahead of time and then, providing there's someone aged 18+ present, they'll unload your order to your doorstep. (You can ring Galactic themselves for an update too if you feel it's taking too long).

Then you get to delve through it all like a child at Christmas! :love:
Do they deliver weekends

Stuart marshall

Peasant
Oct 5, 2016
Corby
Galactic use a delivery company but also deliver themselves in the busy season for November and new year.
Ring 01709769184 they are there on a Saturday and they will be able to tell you.
I have bought many times from them and they are very good.