My Rack

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Pyrodave1.3

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 8, 2015
As promised yesterday here is my rocket rack which is made out of a pallet and is also folding :)

image (1).jpg

image (2).jpg
This is also the clips i was talking about yesterday that i clipped the tubes into.

image (3).jpg

Also one of my candle racks.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyrodave1.3

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 8, 2015
very nice dave :) the rocket rack looks very sturdy
Thanks mate :) yeah i always say if you are able to make a folding rack then they are the safest ones, handiest part about it is if you want to be 100% more confident in its stability, the part that folds down at the back just put couple sand bags or bigish bricks on it.

Reactions: Somersetpyro

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
nice one :) Think we'll get a few extra bricks to weigh our rack down, just to be sure, better safe than sorry lol

btw do you want me to rotate the images for you?

Reactions: Pyrodave1.3

Pyrodave1.3

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 8, 2015
nice one :) Think we'll get a few extra bricks to weigh our rack down, just to be sure, better safe than sorry lol

btw do you want me to rotate the images for you?
Cant be overly safe when it comes to fireworks, as we all know anything is possible :) yeah please if you dont mind :)

Pyrodave1.3

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 8, 2015
Done :) and no, always best to play safe. All that will happen if something did go wrong is the anti-firework police would have more ammo to gte them banned, which would be terrible
Thank you :) Yeah exactly, Every year they bring out a petition for getting fireworks banned, What they dont realise is there is more people in the UK love fireworks than hate them, one thing that really really annoys me the most about them is the fact they bring the armed forces into by saying "soldiers returning from wars are being even more traumatised when they here fireworks" Nothing like using our brave troops to fulfil there own pathetic agendas!

Alexs21

Wizard the 3rd
Oct 25, 2014
Thank you :) Yeah exactly, Every year they bring out a petition for getting fireworks banned, What they dont realise is there is more people in the UK love fireworks than hate them, one thing that really really annoys me the most about them is the fact they bring the armed forces into by saying "soldiers returning from wars are being even more traumatised when they here fireworks" Nothing like using our brave troops to fulfil there own pathetic agendas!
Very true!

pyro-rob

Royal Knight the 3rd
Oct 13, 2012
Bristol
This is nice... I was meant to make a rack last year but didn't get round to it. maybe this year will be the year. especially like the candle rack.