My 2020 stash complete "I think.

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Bumble89

Noble the 1st
Oct 28, 2019
Birmingham (solihull)
Nah I didn’t see your birthday pyro what’s it on.?
we had our Christmas light switch on, on Saturday just gone everyone had done all there house up outside and we did a big switch on lol ,expected police to come but they didn’t lol ahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Fire cracker
Oct 22, 2020
lake's Cumbria.
Nah I didn’t see your birthday pyro what’s it on.?
we had our Christmas light switch on, on Saturday just gone everyone had done all there house up outside and we did a big switch on lol ,expected police to come but they didn’t lol ahahaha
That sounds fun mate :) .. Erm a put it on firework thread ..aye there's always one neighbour lol..

Reactions: Bumble89

Bumble89

Noble the 1st
Oct 28, 2019
Birmingham (solihull)
Yes mate I got “ one of those type of neighbours lol “ moans about anything , told them to shut up the other day ahaha , it’s ok I will just put a launcher tube at an angle coincidencel going over his garden and house lol , maybe sky hawk , sky hunter ? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Fire cracker
Oct 22, 2020
lake's Cumbria.
New year's eve stash only small.. an with the rules keeping it simple. Gemstone have won my heart in 2020. Got 3 barrage boxe's. The NEBULA effects are cool. Been out 5 month. It's my fave for tonight ..skull crusher is another one that's cool.. The swag is my least fave for effects. So that's the starter... then the nebula followed by skull cruser. This is deffo the end of my pyro for this year.ha ...see you all next year ..Was other halfs 40th yesterday so a double burst for tonight bless you all have fun stay safe ..IMG_20201231_021511.jpg

Attachments

Oct 22, 2020
lake's Cumbria.
Looking bk last year's stash I'm buying no more little selection boxes. Or fountains. Such a waste of time an money. Time I mean "lighting them". My other half smiles when we see the pic'S. As it shows the crappy bits we bought. Must add this .. as a pic our fave so far. We are like big kids .. Gemstone this year must be our theme. 2021 stash so far. Gem stone fire balls look cool . £600. So far...20211024_231630.jpg20211024_230940.jpg20211023_235252.jpg20211023_235324.jpg

Oct 22, 2020
lake's Cumbria.
New year's eve stash only small.. an with the rules keeping it simple. Gemstone have won my heart in 2020. Got 3 barrage boxe's. The NEBULA effects are cool. Been out 5 month. It's my fave for tonight ..skull crusher is another one that's cool.. The swag is my least fave for effects. So that's the starter... then the nebula followed by skull cruser. This is deffo the end of my pyro for this year.ha ...see you all next year ..Was other halfs 40th yesterday so a double burst for tonight bless you all have fun stay safe ..View attachment 8381
Pleased I took these reminds me what I've had...

Oct 22, 2020
lake's Cumbria.
Well here's all my pyro. My big compound cakes an barrages. Big cakes, little cakes. All the bells an whistles.. All going up on the 5th. "I do believe it will all go up with a bang! Ha.. Taken the pic's was hard...I must say hope you can see my crap pic I spend on pyro not up-to-date phones lol ..ha. View attachment 8235
To meny fountains. Last year.. looking at supermarket ones that is out if stock this year . Saves money for bigger ones suppose.. this is my firework lov book.. lol.. must be bigger this year!!!!.... Gonna cost a fortune.