My 2020 stash complete "I think.

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!
Oct 22, 2020
lake's Cumbria.
Well here's all my pyro. My big compound cakes an barrages. Big cakes, little cakes. All the bells an whistles.. All going up on the 5th. "I do believe it will all go up with a bang! Ha.. Taken the pic's was hard...I must say hope you can see my crap pic I spend on pyro not up-to-date phones lol ..ha. IMG_20201031_223431.jpg

Attachments

Firey Dave

Baronet
Oct 25, 2014
Well here's all my pyro. My big compound cakes an barrages. Big cakes, little cakes. All the bells an whistles.. All going up on the 5th. "I do believe it will all go up with a bang! Ha.. Taken the pic's was hard...I must say hope you can see my crap pic I spend on pyro not up-to-date phones lol ..ha. View attachment 8235
That's a great stash mate, you're in for a fantastic evening with that lot!

Oct 22, 2020
lake's Cumbria.
your going to be out for a good few hours with that lot mate , well come wednesday ill take a picy of all mine , uno me mostly rockets i have i only got 2 cakes lol, and 2 selection boxes , and about 40 packets of rockets and the 4 huge rockets lol
Yeah display lasts about hour an half mebes longer useuly there's 2 lighting them..won't be now
Been feeling a bit low today how can he say the 5th..Any other day but the 5th..no thought for us pyro ppl.... The displays ppl has paid for in there gardens have all gone..what will done in a month?. Appart from ppl ruin riot at Christmas to buy there kids presents. Oh this Guv is so cruel..Often wonder who won the war!. An what did my for father's fight for..

Bumble89

Noble the 1st
Oct 28, 2019
Birmingham (solihull)
Country just gone to pot mate , some times me and the misses wonder about immigrating to Australia, most of my family live there. Went last year and auntie put us up just paid for flight that was it , 6 bedroom house all on suite swimming pool the lot mate , amazing it was

• Wow
Reactions: Fire cracker
Oct 22, 2020
lake's Cumbria.
Country just gone to pot mate , some times me and the misses wonder about immigrating to Australia, most of my family live there. Went last year and auntie put us up just paid for flight that was it , 6 bedroom house all on suite swimming pool the lot mate , amazing it was
Get ya self's over I would mate... Sounds cool.. yeah I'm ashamed to be British NVR thought I'd say that. Things need to change or I'm gonna buy a dessert island

Oct 22, 2020
lake's Cumbria.
Could have a desert island with a cabin full of pyro mate , that would keep you busy , then you can use it as tnt lol , and then you can be known as mr barrage and the last crusade ahahahah
Now that my friend dose sound cool.. hahaha... No one would see me again for dust... I'd never come bk me an other half would be happy as Larry ;)

Reactions: Bumble89
Oct 22, 2020
lake's Cumbria.
Stardog... He delivers an prob would come your end as gose as far as London ..where I get the black cat from.. Rage he lost £2 on that ha..His price's are good an he will beat ppls prices been doing it 15 year.. good all year seller I only just found out yesterday..happy days IMG_20201031_185847.jpg

Oct 22, 2020
lake's Cumbria.
his prices are decent aswell mate cos some of them rockets on the website i have seen double the prices , so his quite good mate
Ohhh I wish I had not went struts or a few other places a seen yazza. U call him... An his beaten all there prices..I could of beat him..haha.. yeah his prices blew me away. He never use to sell all year either...so that's happy days for us..
Seen the nuclear sunrise? Can get that for £175. It's massive.. got me eye on that like :) mebes new year Eve..

Reactions: Bumble89