Morrisons pyro now in

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Si7

Noble the 3rd
Oct 7, 2012
Nipped into Morrisons yesterday, cabinets out, full of pyro (dummies I presume) and non removeable pricelists in a flip chart form on top. No leaflets. Was in a hurry but there did seem a rather large selection box for £10 if I read it right.

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
I have to pop to Morrisons on the way home so if my store has the display out I'll take some photos.

Meteor

Noble the 3rd
Oct 7, 2012
Ok, I've requested a family member to pop there, on the way back from work, and pick up some leaflets, if possible. I'll give you info on it if they have the stuff there ;D

--
Edit:

Just got a text from him. He said they were just putting the dummy fireworks in the cabinets ready for tomorrow. The employes had no idea about them, all they said were to ask the manager. He asked him if he could have a leaflet, but 'apparently' the leaflets were still in the plastic rapping in the back, ready to put out tomorrow with the dummy fireworks in the case. He kept refusing, and got frustrated, and asked my dad to leave -.-. I won't be able to pick one up tomorrow, so I'm relying on some of you guys :/

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Well im going in my asda tonight, see if they have them out yet, But im betting they wont,

adnan2012fireworks

Noble the 3rd
Oct 7, 2012
Meteor said:
Ok, I've requested a family member to pop there, on the way back from work, and pick up some leaflets, if possible. I'll give you info on it if they have the stuff there ;D

--
Edit:

Just got a text from him. He said they were just putting the dummy fireworks in the cabinets ready for tomorrow. The employes had no idea about them, all they said were to ask the manager. He asked him if he could have a leaflet, but 'apparently' the leaflets were still in the plastic rapping in the back, ready to put out tomorrow with the dummy fireworks in the case. He kept refusing, and got frustrated, and asked my dad to leave -.-. I won't be able to pick one up tomorrow, so I'm relying on some of you guys :/
it sounds abit rude how he requested your dad to leave the store

Reactions: SilberWirbel
N

Nathan

It is nightstar this year they are selling so my source has stated.

The leaflet is available now am sure admin will update ASAP

Using their fire star branding

Maddog

Yeoman
Oct 6, 2012
glasgow
its a sub division its best to call them firestar for new users who go into the store looking for nightstar when their selling fire lol

either way to u or ii we know its BS in the end :p

PyroBoris

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 8, 2012
So apparently Clash of the Planets for £10 is an "18-piece consecutive assault"

Strange, I can only see 4 x 18 shot cakes in!... :D

jay

Noble the 2nd
Oct 11, 2012
why is this not listed on the blog as 2012 for morrisons

Status
Not open for further replies.