Morrisons pyro now in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Si7

Noble the 3rd
Nipped into Morrisons yesterday, cabinets out, full of pyro (dummies I presume) and non removeable pricelists in a flip chart form on top. No leaflets. Was in a hurry but there did seem a rather large selection box for £10 if I read it right.

Meteor

Noble the 3rd
Ok, I've requested a family member to pop there, on the way back from work, and pick up some leaflets, if possible. I'll give you info on it if they have the stuff there ;D

--
Edit:

Just got a text from him. He said they were just putting the dummy fireworks in the cabinets ready for tomorrow. The employes had no idea about them, all they said were to ask the manager. He asked him if he could have a leaflet, but 'apparently' the leaflets were still in the plastic rapping in the back, ready to put out tomorrow with the dummy fireworks in the case. He kept refusing, and got frustrated, and asked my dad to leave -.-. I won't be able to pick one up tomorrow, so I'm relying on some of you guys :/

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Well im going in my asda tonight, see if they have them out yet, But im betting they wont,

Meteor said:
Ok, I've requested a family member to pop there, on the way back from work, and pick up some leaflets, if possible. I'll give you info on it if they have the stuff there ;D

--
Edit:

Just got a text from him. He said they were just putting the dummy fireworks in the cabinets ready for tomorrow. The employes had no idea about them, all they said were to ask the manager. He asked him if he could have a leaflet, but 'apparently' the leaflets were still in the plastic rapping in the back, ready to put out tomorrow with the dummy fireworks in the case. He kept refusing, and got frustrated, and asked my dad to leave -.-. I won't be able to pick one up tomorrow, so I'm relying on some of you guys :/
it sounds abit rude how he requested your dad to leave the store

N

Nathan

It is nightstar this year they are selling so my source has stated.

The leaflet is available now am sure admin will update ASAP

Using their fire star branding

Maddog

Esquire the 5th
its a sub division its best to call them firestar for new users who go into the store looking for nightstar when their selling fire lol

either way to u or ii we know its BS in the end :p

Status
Not open for further replies.