Morrisons Halloween 2016

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

AdamAdstar

Peasant the 2nd
Sep 29, 2016
Norwich,
I noticed we didnt have a thread for Morrisons Halloween stuff this year, so here it is :)!

Was in my local one yesterday and they have all sorts. Sweets, costumes, Lifesize animated things (singing skeleton, butler, reaper etc etc) Even a singing Skeleton that sings "im scary and I know it" and an animated witches hat and spooky Doll.

I saw some really cool ghost shaped lights for £8 too, but I personally got some Skeleton animals (scorpion/spider and a bat) At £3 each. They were the last 3 and sold out fast.

Large pumpkins are currently £1.50

Most of it is online anyway :) https://groceries.morrisons.com/webshop/getSeasonalCategories.do?tags=|163482&Abutton=2&fromSeasonalTab=yes

(Also excuse the spelling error in the thread title, I just noticed it after publishing) opps :p

Oct 24, 2016
Staffordshire
Has anyone seen Spooks Ale in Morrisons (or anywhere else for that matter)? They've sold it over the last few years but I've not seen it this year - although an advert in my local paper said it was on sale at Morrisons.

AdamAdstar

Peasant the 2nd
Sep 29, 2016
Norwich,
Has anyone seen Spooks Ale in Morrisons (or anywhere else for that matter)? They've sold it over the last few years but I've not seen it this year - although an advert in my local paper said it was on sale at Morrisons.
All I've seen is Hobgoblin sadly. :(