Morrisons Fireworks 2020

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Kamran saeed dabaei

Wizard the 4th
Sep 12, 2014
Here as promised folks. The Nitro box £10 from Morrisons. 260nec for £10 is an absolute win. Not too much over packaging either. One thing if interest : The Chrys fountain double isn't actually a double, but a slightly longer lasting variant. Both Midnight shot and magic lamp are equally as due a mention. The other fountains are a bit crackle heavy but not the loud crackle if that makes sense. The wheel as expected was naff ( What do you expect from something folded in half ) Candles better than tnt better height and brighter.

This will defo be added to the annual stash.

Interesting you should mention the crackle, I used Morrisons most expensive box for a small display last year and noticed that the fountains were definitely too crackle heavy.

Sparkster 2

Peasant the 1st
Oct 12, 2020
Essex
Interesting you should mention the crackle, I used Morrisons most expensive box for a small display last year and noticed that the fountains were definitely too crackle heavy.
Yep I think it's a trade off of those extravagant NEC's on each firework. Most probably filled with fillings as opposed to all powders. I think even the small 5cm tube fountains are 24g NEC. But that's firestar in general. I think the other brand bulldog has less crackle, better selection, better effects but much shorter duration.

Reactions: Kamran saeed dabaei

SilberWirbel

Noble the 2nd
Oct 12, 2016
UK
What I like about Nitro is that there is a variety of crackles, some not that loud.
The fountains also have a bit of oomph and reach a nice height.

Reactions: Sparkster 2