Morrisons fireworks 2018

Vladster

Esquire the 4th
The fountains in the selection box have more weight than most or all of the Lidl range I have but does this always mean better or it may jist be the weight of the actual packing
It goes by NEC (Net Explosive Content)...the more the better in most cases but it also depends on other things like the quality of powder used etc

It goes by NEC (Net Explosive Content)...the more the better in most cases but it also depends on other things like the quality of powder used etc
Oh right I remember watching a YouTube video once where an American guy opened one of the cakes and in the middle contained a bag of sand which bumped up the weight lol

Could you possibly set off two rockets and video them for us? The rockets in one of the lower priced deals were much better than expected so it would be interesting to see how good these are

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 2nd
Was looking around youtube. Rockets don't look bad tbh for a selection pack. Both sizes have a nice bang for their size. Suprisingly the Sling shot tubes have a nice wee bang too seeing as they're a tad under 5g. Videos courtesy of Andymcr96 youtube channel. Who also has an unboxing video of the Goliath pack.

Those are pretty good

FATKAT24

Baronet the 2nd
Went into Morrisons today to do some shopping and they a fully stocked cabinet, interestingly the box that contains the Goliath and The emperor display pack seemed to look the same length, couldn't see if it was deeper then Goliath but I did find it strange

No worries mate, just found it! Those rockets are actually pretty decent for what they are. I remember the £50 pack from a few years back having really poor rockets so they’ve definitely improved

I can now see exactly why they give their powerful stuff 15 metres spectator distance, and with the spread and effects in a restricted space, especially with the powerful crackles, bring it home to me, might seem overkill but it's far better to be safe than sorry imho ;)
That's not a bad fountain I'm quiet impressed I was worried it would be bad because I had already bought it