Morrisons Fireworks 2016

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Oct 14, 2015
What's your thoughts on morrisons fireworks this year I think it will be night star/fire star but they should be due a change what's your thoughts.
Morrisons fireworks leaflet 2016
20161010_134843.jpg 20161010_134853.jpg 20161010_134900.jpg 20161010_134918.jpg

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
I'm thinking it will be exactly the same as last year. They had new lines last year, and as supermarkets tend to change every 2-3 years, i see no reason why they'd change this year. Firestar/night star aren't the best quality or value though, so a change would be welcome i think

Reactions: gaz and Alexs21

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Well if Morrison's just want to stick to basic, like they have over these few years, they will currently stick to what they believe is ok.

I cannot see Morrison's changing, just yet, But who knows.

Thank you @Rich for a lovely typo entry :p mind, most facts I hear these days are poor and wet :D
Glad it is not just me enjoying having typos :D

Oct 14, 2015
I'm thinking it will be exactly the same as last year. They had new lines last year, and as supermarkets tend to change every 2-3 years, i see no reason why they'd change this year. Firestar/night star aren't the best quality or value though, so a change would be welcome i think
I had that Olympic deal and tbh I has expecting it to be better and the rockets were pretty poor
th

Oct 14, 2015
Well if Morrison's just want to stick to basic, like they have over these few years, they will currently stick to what they believe is ok.

I cannot see Morrison's changing, just yet, But who knows.

Glad it is not just me enjoying having typos :D
If morrisons stick to last year I don't think many people will be buying from there lol

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
If morrisons stick to last year I don't think many people will be buying from there lol
You say that almost every year there are, queues of people buying. Well in mine anyway.

But I think it comes down to convenience, are they bothered to go elsewhere? its easier for them to just buy from where they do shopping. they see this massively hyped deal and think wow I must get it.

Oct 14, 2015
You say that almost every year there are, queues of people buying. Well in mine anyway.

But I think it comes down to convenience, are they bothered to go elsewhere? its easier for them to just buy from where they do shopping. they see this massively hyped deal and think wow I must get it.
I had the Olympic deal from morrisons and it was poor I hope they change this year

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
we shall see, sometimes they get new in, or they place what they didn't sell from previous years.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
People will always buy fireworks from supermarkets, and will continue to for many years. For several reasons, such as convenience (young families for example, it's just easier to pick up a £40 kit when they do the weekly shop), or simply that they are unaware that better products are available elsewhere. If someone has only ever brought fireworks from Morrisons, they may well think that they are good value and provide all the entertainment that they require. And at the end of the day, if the customer is happy with what their money has brought them, then their purchase was a good one :)

In my opinion, you can definitely do better than Morrisons, but as with all supermarkets i'd like to know if they have any hidden gems in their range, as most shops have at least 1 decent value, decent performance piece

Oct 14, 2015
People will always buy fireworks from supermarkets, and will continue to for many years. For several reasons, such as convenience (young families for example, it's just easier to pick up a £40 kit when they do the weekly shop), or simply that they are unaware that better products are available elsewhere. If someone has only ever brought fireworks from Morrisons, they may well think that they are good value and provide all the entertainment that they require. And at the end of the day, if the customer is happy with what their money has brought them, then their purchase was a good one :)

In my opinion, you can definitely do better than Morrisons, but as with all supermarkets i'd like to know if they have any hidden gems in their range, as most shops have at least 1 decent value, decent performance piece
Yea your right there people go for the kits than the single ones it's like the range cuz they do bundles and you get a lot for what u get from there

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
I wish they would bring back the cosmic stash like the black mamba rockets they were great
Unfortunately due to the 2007 reg changes, supermarkets are now highly unlikely to ever stock products such as the Mambas again. It's a real shame because those were the days when real, good value quality was available, and i'd love to see a return of Cosmic to a supermarket

Reactions: gaz
Oct 14, 2015
Unfortunately due to the 2007 reg changes, supermarkets are now highly unlikely to ever stock products such as the Mambas again. It's a real shame because those were the days when real, good value quality was available, and i'd love to see a return of Cosmic to a supermarket
Let's just hope morrisons come with some decent fireworks this year and I hope the range stick to bright star this year cuz there decent aswell