Morrisons Fireworks 2014

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Admin update: Thanks to jj298 for going to his local morrisons and uploading the firework leaflet for 2014.

image (10).jpg image (11).jpg image (12).jpg image (13).jpg

have emailed morrisons about their fireworks for this year, just waiting for the reply, but whilst we wait, which brand does everyone think they will sell?
Liklihood is it will be night star, but i hope they change because night star were pretty rubbish.

Last edited by a moderator:

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Thanks for that Somer, I have also update title. Possibilitys, They can stick with what they have sold last year, or go with TNT (Then it would be tnt year with 4 selling.), Maybe go down the road of standard. I always find morrisons as the odd ones with firework tbh. But saying that they can always come out and surprise us all.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
We've never bought from there, their night star range just wasn't good enough.
It's a toss up whether standard id better than night star tbh, but tnt would be an improvement.
But i don't want all the supermarkets to sell tnt, cos then there would be no variation.

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
Edinburgh
I've never bought any pyro from Morrison's before and i don't think i will buy any this year either if they stick with the Night Star range as it looked shite!

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Have just recieved this email from morrisons
Good morning,

Thank you for your email.

We will be selling fireworks in store from 15th October.

I hope this information helps and if there is anything else I can help with please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regard

So they haven't answered either of my questions, about brand or if all stores will stock fireworks, just told be what everyone already knows.
And to make matters worse it took them over a week to tell me what i already knew :mad:
On customer service alone, i wouldn't shop at morrisons, asda or sainsburys, the latters haven't responded at all yet.

Reactions: gaz

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Dear Morrisons

Can i ask what brand you are selling?

Morrisons reply back

Good morning,

Thank you for your email.

We will be selling fireworks in store from 15th October.

I hope this information helps and if there is anything else I can help with please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regard

Love it.... really love it. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Somersetpyro

zephieish

Royal Knight the 1st
Sep 6, 2014
West Midlands
Haha, no they're not that bad.

However that was actually real, it was a telephone conversation I had with someone from Latifs a couple years ago.

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
As there been any more news on morrisons fireworks? yet. Be interesting to see wh they have.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Gas there been any more news on morrisons fireworks? yet. Be interesting to see wh they have.
I haven't had anything, last year they had their cabinets with stock and leaflets out about a week before the 15th, so we may see their stuff in the next few days

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
i have 2 largish stores within 10 minutes of me so I'll do a reccy today

pyro-rob

Royal Knight the 3rd
Oct 13, 2012
Bristol
I dont go to my local Morrison. Horrid car park more than anything. I dont hold much hope for any good fireworks from Morrisons

Kamran saeed dabaei

Wizard the 4th
Sep 12, 2014
I dont go to my local Morrison. Horrid car park more than anything. I dont hold much hope for any good fireworks from Morrisons
i have 2 largish stores within 10 minutes of me so I'll do a reccy today
Where I live there is two morrisons but not close one iPod them is in a shopping centre so the aren't allowed to sell fireworks and the other one is about 15 mins drive

Oct 16, 2013
Swansea
Tweeted them about when will they be advertising and got this "All will be revealed very soon! Stay tuned!" so I said "How soon? Just a small hint :D" they said "Oh you! I couldn't give a date, but I promise you won't be waiting much longer ;)" So maybe some point this week??

Status
Not open for further replies.