Morrisons 2012 Fireworks

Status
Not open for further replies.
any body got a video of something simular to the 'clash of the planets'? my local firework wholesaler does the same thing but for £6.99! want to use them with some of the larger barrages

pyro-rob

Royal Knight the 3rd
Where I live I have the supermarkets and ranjani nd that's pretty much it, not many good places to buy pyro in bristol for a good price. Most of the fireworks shops rip you off big time.

pyro-rob

Royal Knight the 3rd
I do have one I can get into which is a couple of miles away call country basket, I'm checking them out Monday hopefully. They are stocking royal party this year. Live in a major city with nothing inside haha and there a makro but nothing appealing to me from them but that it mate.

Maddog

Esquire the 5th
check out the cash and carry mate see what deals you can get there if they suck then morrisons and lidls is probs best thing to do

pyro-rob

Royal Knight the 3rd
It alright, the eye light up and everything. but then again I buy them form asda cheaper than the average consumer, top tip - know an asda worker. They where only £3 when they first brought them out but then they went up to a fiver.

Status
Not open for further replies.