More Pictures Of My Stash

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Maddog

Esquire the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
glasgow
ooh some old stuff not sure if i bought some of this of u or someone else before but the oldies are the goodies

Si7

Noble the 3rd
Oct 7, 2012
Screaming Happy Fruit Bat is a great little screech rocket, much lower pitched than the classic screamer, where did you find these?

Cheshire Pyro

Peasant the 2nd
Sep 26, 2015
Northwich
Screaming Happy Fruit Bat is a great little screech rocket, much lower pitched than the classic screamer, where did you find these?
They are rare but tbh not as rare as a lot of people think - I hear all the time of people paying £10/£20 for those Standard Banshee ones ... yet I'm still able to get my hands on them at far less then that! As a result I do use a fair few every year :D

A few more odds and ends I picked up;

RED DRAGON Crystal.JPG RED DRAGON Crystal contents.JPG STANDARD Final Fantasy.JPG STANDARD Final Fantasy contents.JPG STANDARD Final Fantasy contents2.JPG ESCO Oriental Air-Bomb.JPG 20170926_173144.jpg IMG_1382.JPG ASTRA Sonic Wave.JPG RED DRAGON Gamma Rays.JPG RED DRAGON Lightning Thunder.JPG Panda Air Bomb I air bombs.jpg IMG_1418.JPG RED DRAGON Sapphire.JPG RED DRAGON Sapphire contents.JPG IMG_1397.JPG

Cheshire Pyro

Peasant the 2nd
Sep 26, 2015
Northwich
Final Fantasy, now that is a very very nice box... :eek:
I second that, I wish I had one.... Jealous :D
I'd sell it (and any of the other stuff) if anyone wanted to rescue it from being used, I know a lot of this stuff would have great sentimental value to collectors, but I'm not myself a collector so doesn't really have any value to me other than to send up in smoke!

Reactions: pyro mike

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
I'd sell it (and any of the other stuff) if anyone wanted to rescue it from being used, I know a lot of this stuff would have great sentimental value to collectors, but I'm not myself a collector so doesn't really have any value to me other than to send up in smoke!
If you don't choose to fire the Final Fantasy this year, it would be an item i'd be interested in. I'm not in a position to buy it this year, and you are a long way from me, but it's a box i would love to get my hands on if i was in the position to in 2018 :)

Cheshire Pyro

Peasant the 2nd
Sep 26, 2015
Northwich
If you don't choose to fire the Final Fantasy this year, it would be an item i'd be interested in. I'm not in a position to buy it this year, and you are a long way from me, but it's a box i would love to get my hands on if i was in the position to in 2018 :)
It would certainly make a great video on your YouTube channel :D

Joe ciabatti

Baronet
Jan 12, 2017
London
I'm interested in a few of your air bombs / colour bombs to add to my collection if your willing to part with them.

Joe ciabatti

Baronet
Jan 12, 2017
London
I'm gonna hijack your thread mate to start posting a few pieces in my collection:) starting with Golden Skies selection box by Standard fireworks as part of their celestial range. Contains fountains, candles a pin wheel and a Catherine wheel
IMG_1254.JPG IMG_1257.JPG IMG_1262.JPG

Attachments

Reactions: Vladster

Joe ciabatti

Baronet
Jan 12, 2017
London
Cosmic Luna aerial selection box. I think this one is from around 1998, all aerial selection with air bombs, mines, candles, air bomb rockets and screeching rockets. This is a great selection IMO and puts the Bright Star Aerial Attack to shame. The good old days when boxes were crammed full of pyro!
IMG-1294.JPG FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender_1.jpg FullSizeRender_3.jpg FullSizeRender_2.jpg

luk3ng

Peasant the 2nd
Sep 15, 2014
Cosmic Luna aerial selection box. I think this one is from around 1998, all aerial selection with air bombs, mines, candles, air bomb rockets and screeching rockets. This is a great selection IMO and puts the Bright Star Aerial Attack to shame. The good old days when boxes were crammed full of pyro!
View attachment 4570 View attachment 4571 View attachment 4572 View attachment 4573 View attachment 4574
Very nice, I have the later version Lunar from 2002:

IMG_0020.JPG IMG_0021.JPG

However, I still prefer the Brightstar Aerial Attack box from around the same era, which was also crammed with flash powder. Air Bombs & screamer rockets. Here's a pic of mine for comparison:
IMG_0025.JPG IMG_0024.JPG