1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Pictures Of My Stash

Discussion in 'Member Fireworks Stash Showcase' started by Cheshire Pyro, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Cheshire Pyro

Cheshire Pyro

Peasant the 2nd

Wasn't sure where to post this ... seems like the most appropriate place. Pics of a few odds and ends in my stash;)

IMG_1396.JPG

20171006_154733.jpg

20171006_154700.jpg

COSMIC BENWELL Sorceror.JPG

IMG_1168.JPG

IMG_1202.JPG

IMG_1417.JPG

20171008_140430.jpg

IMG_1569.JPG

Si7 and Rich like this.
  2. Maddog

Maddog

Esquire the 2nd

ooh some old stuff not sure if i bought some of this of u or someone else before but the oldies are the goodies

3. Si7

Si7

Noble the 2nd

Screaming Happy Fruit Bat is a great little screech rocket, much lower pitched than the classic screamer, where did you find these?

4. Cheshire Pyro

Cheshire Pyro

Peasant the 2nd

They are rare but tbh not as rare as a lot of people think - I hear all the time of people paying £10/£20 for those Standard Banshee ones ... yet I'm still able to get my hands on them at far less then that! As a result I do use a fair few every year :D

A few more odds and ends I picked up;

RED DRAGON Crystal.JPG RED DRAGON Crystal contents.JPG STANDARD Final Fantasy.JPG STANDARD Final Fantasy contents.JPG STANDARD Final Fantasy contents2.JPG ESCO Oriental Air-Bomb.JPG 20170926_173144.jpg IMG_1382.JPG ASTRA Sonic Wave.JPG RED DRAGON Gamma Rays.JPG RED DRAGON Lightning Thunder.JPG Panda Air Bomb I air bombs.jpg IMG_1418.JPG RED DRAGON Sapphire.JPG RED DRAGON Sapphire contents.JPG IMG_1397.JPG

5. Somersetpyro Moderator

Somersetpyro

Sovereign the 5th

Final Fantasy, now that is a very very nice box... :eek:

Joe ciabatti likes this.
  6. Joe ciabatti

Joe ciabatti

Peasant the 2nd

I second that, I wish I had one.... Jealous :D

Somersetpyro likes this.
  7. Cheshire Pyro

Cheshire Pyro

Peasant the 2nd

I'd sell it (and any of the other stuff) if anyone wanted to rescue it from being used, I know a lot of this stuff would have great sentimental value to collectors, but I'm not myself a collector so doesn't really have any value to me other than to send up in smoke!

8. Somersetpyro Moderator

Somersetpyro

Sovereign the 5th

If you don't choose to fire the Final Fantasy this year, it would be an item i'd be interested in. I'm not in a position to buy it this year, and you are a long way from me, but it's a box i would love to get my hands on if i was in the position to in 2018 :)

9. Cheshire Pyro

Cheshire Pyro

Peasant the 2nd

It would certainly make a great video on your YouTube channel :D

10. Somersetpyro Moderator

Somersetpyro

Sovereign the 5th

It would do yeah :D if you fire it this year then fair enough, but if you don't, drop me a line, i'd love to get my hands on it if i'm able to next year :)

11. Joe ciabatti

Joe ciabatti

Peasant the 2nd

I'm interested in a few of your air bombs / colour bombs to add to my collection if your willing to part with them.

12. Cheshire Pyro

Cheshire Pyro

Peasant the 2nd

Ok mate :) I was undecided whether to use that or the Red Dragon Crystal as my big box for GFN this year, so I'll keep hold of it and use the Crystal ;)

Somersetpyro likes this.
  13. Joe ciabatti

Joe ciabatti

Peasant the 2nd

I'm gonna hijack your thread mate to start posting a few pieces in my collection:) starting with Golden Skies selection box by Standard fireworks as part of their celestial range. Contains fountains, candles a pin wheel and a Catherine wheel
    IMG_1254.JPG IMG_1257.JPG IMG_1262.JPG

Attached Files:

14. Cheshire Pyro

Cheshire Pyro

Peasant the 2nd

@Joe ciabatti That's a cool box :) Remember having all that stuff when I was a kid

Joe ciabatti likes this.
  15. Joe ciabatti

Joe ciabatti

Peasant the 2nd

Cosmic Luna aerial selection box. I think this one is from around 1998, all aerial selection with air bombs, mines, candles, air bomb rockets and screeching rockets. This is a great selection IMO and puts the Bright Star Aerial Attack to shame. The good old days when boxes were crammed full of pyro!
    IMG-1294.JPG FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender_1.jpg FullSizeRender_3.jpg FullSizeRender_2.jpg

Rich likes this.
  16. Cheshire Pyro

Cheshire Pyro

Peasant the 2nd

17. adnan2012fireworks

adnan2012fireworks

Noble the 1st

do not mind paying u a pink note for some items lol

18. adnan2012fireworks

adnan2012fireworks

Noble the 1st

do not mind paying u a pink note for some items lol

19. Cheshire Pyro

Cheshire Pyro

Peasant the 2nd

More stuff I recently picked up ... can't wait to set some of it off!

20171021_120041.jpg
    20171021_123334.jpg

20171021_123451.jpg

20171021_130525.jpg
    20171021_132136.jpg
    20171021_181353.jpg