Bright Star Fireworks Monster

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 1st
It's a toddlers box for kids who don't like excess noise, and to this end they've removed Mini Cuckoo (this whistles loudly). It's alright for introducing a little one to fireworks tho';)

but generally if you want lots of aerial stuff you won't get a box, you'd get a barrage pack. So even without much aerial, i still think brightstar is great if you can get it for the right price
Tnt put a good amount of aerial stuff in their master blaster but yes if supermarkets had a good barrage pack for say £50 I would get it

if a supermarket had a bright star barrage pack half price i think lots of people would get it tbh.
TNT don't put that much aerial in, no more than bright star really

if a supermarket had a bright star barrage pack half price i thing many people would get it tbh.
TNT don't put that much aerial in, no more than bright star really
They do in their boxes and I remember once asda sold a decent looking barrage pack for £50 if it was decent I don't know but tnt don't really have many barrage packs

I think it still stands up quite well against the competition though. The Bright Star fountains always have good colours in them which is nice, lots of Blue :)