Planet Fireworks Minotaur

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

jampyro911

Peasant the 1st
Sep 29, 2013
NEW FOR 2015/16Huge mines and volley bursts from this 49 shot cake starting with blood red and time rain willow mine to time rain and red blinks, changing to gold palm and blue dahlia mine with willow breaks over. Then red and crackling mines to willow and purple over with a finale of red palm and chrysanthemum mine to colour willow bursts over. Stunning. CE MARKED - CAT 3 - PACKED IN PYROMESH TO MAKE 1.4G

ABSOLUTE STUNNER IN MY OPINION

Reactions: rikky shah

jampyro911

Peasant the 1st
Sep 29, 2013
The UK video is below:

Yes but the new CE Marked cake is the original video also sold in the uk :)
I think there is a few variations as I found 2 similar cakes the above being one with 2 different packaging , the top one being the one sold in firework crazy.

Metab alam

Noble the 3rd
Nov 7, 2016
Birmingham
NEW FOR 2015/16Huge mines and volley bursts from this 49 shot cake starting with blood red and time rain willow mine to time rain and red blinks, changing to gold palm and blue dahlia mine with willow breaks over. Then red and crackling mines to willow and purple over with a finale of red palm and chrysanthemum mine to colour willow bursts over. Stunning. CE MARKED - CAT 3 - PACKED IN PYROMESH TO MAKE 1.4G

ABSOLUTE STUNNER IN MY OPINION

Lol not as powerful as the other video. This firework looked easily cat 4.

Metab alam

Noble the 3rd
Nov 7, 2016
Birmingham
Hmm the UK video does not do it for me, seems VERY tamed down
lol your write, great way to scam people. Always go for a reputable brand. This is for the general person, don't always rely on retailers or company's videos, try to dig into some videos on YouTube for proper analysis. Last thing you want is to be disappointed....