Men shun shop

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Oct 23, 2013
Hi all

Just bean to a shop selling men shun fireworks in averly, Essex, on the old a13,
First time iv seen the men shun range, looks good, but are there any good, the man told me the rocket pack was the best about , £15 for a pack of 5, I have only have £100 to spend on fireworks so I'm thinking about buying a pack, with a selection box and a 188 shot cake, any help with this please

Pompeypyro

Noble the 1st
Oct 18, 2012
Firework Sam said:
Hi all

Just bean to a shop selling men shun fireworks in averly, Essex, on the old a13,
First time iv seen the men shun range, looks good, but are there any good, the man told me the rocket pack was the best about , £15 for a pack of 5, I have only have £100 to spend on fireworks so I'm thinking about buying a pack, with a selection box and a 188 shot cake, any help with this please
Seasonal near me selling men shun, very good , far better than supermarkets. go for air hawk rockets (probably what your talking about 5 for £15), terror from the skies 36 shot barrage, pulsar burst extreme 18 shot, warrior attack 32 shot, atomic reactor 37 shot, battle zone 1 barrage pack. You won't be disappointed. Air hawks are IMO the best value rockets on the market, and very loud. Pulsar burst extreme is very loud. You could buy approx. 5 of what I said above for £100

Oct 23, 2013
Thanks pompeypyro
Thanks for that, yes I looked at the battle zone 1, he's doing that for £30, rockets I think are air hawks £15 pack or 2 packs for £25, and he was doing a deal on a 188 shot cake, I think it was called obliteration for £60, so I might spend a bit more, on you advice

Thanks

Pompeypyro

Noble the 1st
Oct 18, 2012
Firework Sam said:
Thanks pompeypyro
Thanks for that, yes I looked at the battle zone 1, he's doing that for £30, rockets I think are air hawks £15 pack or 2 packs for £25, and he was doing a deal on a 188 shot cake, I think it was called obliteration for £60, so I might spend a bit more, on you advice

Thanks
You're welcome
Definitely get the air hawks you won't be disappointed. Don't go for obliteration, it looks big but it is quite weak. Go for firefight, ariel thunder, thunderation etc. if you want big cakes. Definitely get the pulsar burst extreme for noise! Everything I mentioned is worth getting really!

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
Edinburgh
You could also take a look at Firework Crazy as their showroom is down your way i think. From what i hear, they have a good reputation for selling quality pyro.

http://www.fireworkscrazy.co.uk/