1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Matalan Christmas 2017

Discussion in 'Supermarket Christmas' started by Dan12, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Dan12

Dan12

Royal Knight the 2nd

gaz likes this.
  2. gaz Administrator

gaz

Sovereign the 3rd

Thanks for letting us know Dan, those do indeed look interesting. I cannot wait for Christmass :)

Dan12 likes this.
  3. Dan12

Dan12

Royal Knight the 2nd

Me too! :lovechristmas

gaz likes this.
  4. Dan12

Dan12

Royal Knight the 2nd

One or two decorative bits in ours as you walk in but no proper christmas section yet. Looks like they are still clearing out summer bits then they will probably have it on the shelves.

5. Dan12

Dan12

Royal Knight the 2nd

So the full range is now out in our store and have to say its looking a really good range.

I managed to pick up the deers as they are infact timer operated(on battery).

They look great lit up, only small, but large enough :)
    EAF5F87F-7852-4252-80B2-A7C4CF4210F2.jpeg 214CCA41-A264-4371-8DE5-A5D944DABED4.jpeg

gaz and zephieish like this.
  6. Somersetpyro Moderator

Somersetpyro

Sovereign the 5th

They look very nice @Dan12 :) never been keen on battery lights personally, shame they don't do a mains set

Dan12 likes this.
  7. Dan12

Dan12

Royal Knight the 2nd

I’m quite pleased they are battery with the timer only because thet wouldn’t have been purchased otherwise as we have ran out of outdoor plugs! The batteries work well if you use decent ones with the timer and change them all at the same time. I got a few weeks out of most sets last year.

Somersetpyro likes this.
  8. Somersetpyro Moderator

Somersetpyro

Sovereign the 5th

That's very true lol, we have the same problem when I stop and think about it

Dan12 likes this.
  9. zephieish Moderator

zephieish

Wizard the 1st

That looks really nice.

It looks miles better than the picture on the box as well!

Dan12 likes this.
  10. Dan12

Dan12

Royal Knight the 2nd

They do :) It was one of those where you have to have a sneaky look inside the box before purchase :)