Masterplug Weatherproof Box With 4 Socket 10m Extension Lead

These are really good if you have a few sets of outdoor lights, only one wire and it gives you more versatility on where you can have your lights (less lead length issues). We have had ours for 3 years and it has never leaked, even with the heavy rain we've had the last few years (it was partly under a porch, but not fully covered)
We brought another one this year as we were so pleased with it :)
And what sets this one apart from others is that it comes with a 10m extension lead so you don't have to buy one for it.

Available for £19.99 at homebase, or just under £19 on amazon

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Thats good value!

We got our box really cheap (literally around £1 in the local market earlier this year) but the extension was around £10 so if you can buy them cheaply as a package its probably better :)

we plug it in in the garage, and run the cable under the door and out to the front door, where it hangs on the wall :)
but if you have modern windows with the open lock function (where you can lock them but open a little) on them, it should be fine to run it out through a window :rollingbaub

Once again, a flawless performance outdoors :)
Was a bit concerned about the one in the pic above as it wasn't undercover at all, but not a drop of water found it's way in

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Once again, a flawless performance outdoors :)
Was a bit concerned about the one in the pic above as it wasn't undercover at all, but not a drop of water found it's way in
I kept an eye out in the sales but never came across any of these unfortunatly! But, we do have loadss of light sets so wont be too bad paying full price for one as it comes towards next christmas :)

They aren't that popular, so i think most shops only stock a few of them, but they aren't that expensive at full price.
I will say, if anyone does use an outdoor box like this, always padlock it shut, otherwise it's very easy to steal lights out of it