Mars Pyro...

Hi, i bought the pvc bag of Thunderhawk rockets made by Mars pyrotechnics today, the rockets are massive (The biggest i have had!), i was just wondering if anyone has had these rockets and could give me a heads up of what they are like ?. There are no videos of them so I am relying on you guys for info ! ;)

I had a big cake from mars called the carpet bomber and it was one of the loudest cakes I have ever had and was a bargain at 22pounds. It has 5 titanium salutes at the end that go off together and it is loud

trickyrickxx said:
I had a big cake from mars called the carpet bomber and it was one of the loudest cakes I have ever had and was a bargain at 22pounds. It has 5 titanium salutes at the end that go off together and it is loud
Yes i saw that cake i think i saw it for 20 pounds, i have heard a lot of posititve things from mars pyro especially because of the godfathers that they created.

I have just used one of the rockets. they are unbelievably loud. It was by far the loudest rocket i have ever had. it even set a few car alarms off. it had a loud titanium salute in the shell break. Overall the rockets are great! at 10 pound each which was a sneaky bargain i haggled.

I saw several of their large cakes fired a few years ago and they were really loud!,not easy to find in the shops though but they look great and still retain proper titanium report finales rather than those annoying crackles!

Maddog

Esquire the 5th
mars are great pyro hard to find but if you do and price is ok then they are deffo an item to pick up and not let dissapear