London Christmas 2013

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Hey,

We visited London for some christmas shopping last year, and I managed to take some pics of all the decorations. I thought it might me interesting if I upload them to here :)

Includes pics of Selfridges, oxford street, Covent Garden, London eye and south bank.

Attachments

Reactions: Fazer and Rich

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Thank you for sharing dan. It looks really festive. I particularly like the red and white christmas tree.

Reactions: Dan12

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Thank you for sharing dan. It looks really festive. I particularly like the red and white christmas tree.
No probs! Yeah the red and white tree was in Covent Garden it looks so much better too in real life! Deffo worth a trip, weve done it the last few years now its so festive. Hoping to go again this year, if so Il get more pics.

Reactions: gaz

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Nice, I go to birmingham city to see lights and my local town.

Fazer

Baronet the 2nd
Oct 13, 2012
Under Starry Skies
Cant believe I didn't see this thread before! We went to London last year. Some of the lights and decorations were really nice. Hyde park was really nice at night with the winter wonderland thing that was going on. Also went to Harrods and it was absolutely stunning. I went to Covent garden too.

Really hoping to do it again this year. :D

Reactions: Dan12

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Cant believe I didn't see this thread before! We went to London last year. Some of the lights and decorations were really nice. Hyde park was really nice at night with the winter wonderland thing that was going on. Also went to Harrods and it was absolutely stunning. I went to Covent garden too.

Really hoping to do it again this year. :D
Amazing at Christmas isnt it :D

I really want to do it again, its just fitting it in, its cheap enough to travel to on train aswell!

And yeah we done all the bits that you did, it just seems so different at christmas, brilliant.

Reactions: Fazer