Like A Kid!

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Oct 16, 2013
Swansea
Like a kid I just checked how many days until the seasonal and supermarkets start selling fireworks and it's just 81 days!! That will be here before we know it!

Reactions: gaz

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 2nd
Feb 13, 2013
My nearest seasonal Myster Magic Fireworks 5 Burnley Road Padiham opens up a few days before October in late September and trades through to close of business on November 10th (when fireworks are supposed to be took off the shelves), and reopens Boxing Day right up to close of trade on NYE. It can also, by appointment, open up on request, out of season if you want fireworks for a BBQ or wedding or a birthday etc BUT they will only open up out of season though if you are spending £150 or more on fireworks. ;)

Reactions: gaz
Oct 16, 2013
Swansea
I can't wait :) There is some who sell fireworks all year round not far from me but they have always charged full whack for everything even when the season is in full swing, but hopefully that will change this year.

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Oh cannot wait to smell of fresh pyro smoke.... i miss it. i have pauls discount fireworks near me, he is open all year. I already have a few items leftover from last year, Although i can do with just a fix on some rockets.

Reactions: AnthonyUKpyro

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
If there is rats out there, give the council a ring, clearly there is an issue with next door and rats are horrible pests to have.

Oct 16, 2013
Swansea
They have tried to sort it but as there is field behind us they will always come back while the rubbish is around. Next door said the rubbish will be gone in 2 weeks so hopefully the rats will be right behind it.

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
In the shed but someone moved in next door and has loads of rubbish out their back and now rats are around, so not going to trust putting them in there.
how disgusting... Hope council had a strong talking to them? Buy a mafia cat that will chase them down.

Pyro smoke is in line with bacon on a saturday morning as my favourite smells :D
haha yeah and fried onions on a burger comes after. :)

Will be like a kid soon lighting this lot for my birthday at the end of the month
oh my look at them :D