Lights: Outdoors Or Indoors?

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Do you have more lights indoors or outdoors?

• Indoors

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Outdoors

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • About the same

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I hate lights and have none!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
so where in your home do you put up the most lights? We have had more indoors over previous years, with around 8 sets indoors, and 5-6 outdoors. But last year, outside overtook by one set, and this year, we have 10 sets outdoors and maybe 6-7 indoors :D
so how many sets do you put up outdoors and indoors, and where has the most? post below :)

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Outdoors for me too.

Now you think about it though when you include the tree, window display etc it comes close!

Indoors we have the tree (will be 1 large set this year), fireplace, bannister, then probably indoor in porch, stars for main widows and probably an extra set round the edge of the window too. Oh we have the little moving snowman too ;)

Outdoors we will have 400 on the tree (if we get one) 2x icicle sets, blue ice lights, 2x battery lights, and probably 2x 100led sets.

Reactions: Somersetpyro

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
you're right, it is pretty close now i think about it properly :)

indoors we've got 1 set on the tree, a wicker tree (1), another tree in our conservatory (1), garland (1), a big set right the way round the conservatory, 2 battery ones on the mantlepiece and a set in the hall. so 8 all together.

outdoors we've got a set on our planted christmas tree, path finders, snowman, icicles, a set above the icicles, rope light, shooting star silhouette, new red parcels and 2 sets in a big top sort of shape over the garage roof. so 10 altogether

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
you're right, it is pretty close now i think about it properly :)

indoors we've got 1 set on the tree, a wicker tree (1), another tree in our conservatory (1), garland (1), a big set right the way round the conservatory, 2 battery ones on the mantlepiece and a set in the hall. so 8 all together.

outdoors we've got a set on our planted christmas tree, path finders, snowman, icicles, a set above the icicles, rope light, shooting star silhouette, new red parcels and 2 sets in a big top sort of shape over the garage roof. so 10 altogether
Sounds really good! You will have to post a photo once done :)