Lidl Valentines 2015

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!
Status
Not open for further replies.

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Thursday, 05.02. - Lidl UK
Ladies and Gents, lidl will have these loving valentines gift 2015 ready on the 5 of february. You can see the screenshot below, You may have to select you local store to see full range.

lidlveltntines.png lidlveltntines2.png

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
true, and depending on what the other half gets give it may be totally adequate. But if you spent quite a lot on something really special, then got given a £3.99 lidl teddy bear, you would be a little disappointed ;)

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
true, and depending on what the other half gets give it may be totally adequate. But if you spent quite a lot on something really special, then got given a £3.99 lidl teddy bear, you would be a little disappointed ;)
That is a very good point Somer, But i believe in the thought that counts, So if for example, A partner wasn't all into this smoochy love deal, but yet he or she wanted to make an effort. Then going to buy a £3.99 lidl teddy bear would be a big deal, even if the other half bought something more expensive.

With this holiday you have to look at what effort one puts in instead of expense.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
i was referring to effort more than cash, but i see your point, not everyone is really into this stuff

of course, i can't comment too much as i've hardly had experience with love ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.